**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
I know he's not really the best champions.(infact I've heard people say he's debately the worse hulk) but honestly I'm really enjoying him. Despite some of his flaws. But I don't think there's some easy fixes for them. 1. The stun of his SP1 can be unreliable and this is really only a problem in low health situations. Maybe update him so when he's at below 5% health his SP1 had a 100% stun chance.
2. Give him a way to counter unstoppable like when attacking an opponent who is unstoppable he consumes 1 rage to remove the unstoppable affect.
That all I think he really needs to be more useful from my testing of him. But an extra bonus would be replace his power suppression with power drain on his sp2

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

I know he's not really the best champions.(infact I've heard people say he's debately the worse hulk) but honestly I'm really enjoying him. Despite some of his flaws. But I don't think there's some easy fixes for them. 1. The stun of his SP1 can be unreliable and this is really only a problem in low health situations. Maybe update him so when he's at below 5% health his SP1 had a 100% stun chance.
    2. Give him a way to counter unstoppable like when attacking an opponent who is unstoppable he consumes 1 rage to remove the unstoppable affect.
    That all I think he really needs to be more useful from my testing of him. But an extra bonus would be replace his power suppression with power drain on his sp2

Check out Buddy Lee's YT channel for a ton of iHulk videos. He's a champ that requires a lot of attention and strategizing, but it can be hugely satisfying.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Check out Buddy Lee's YT channel for a ton of iHulk videos. He's a champ that requires a lot of attention and strategizing, but it can be hugely satisfying.
    Yep he's an iHulk master
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The new Hercules synergy for I hulk looks genuinely awesome if your parries are on point
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

The new Hercules synergy for I hulk looks genuinely awesome if your parries are on point

I am looking forward to that
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I wish his rage fell off 1 by 1 and not all at once