**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change of strategy - Warlock for 6.1.2 and 6.1.5

Strike117Strike117 Posts: 20
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Hi guys,
last 2 weeks were so good. I've acquired many great 5* champs.
I've got:
Domino (r2), Warlock (r3), Archangel (r1), IBom (r3), Mole Man (r1) and Stealth Spidey (r1)
All unawakened.
As Uncollected i completed 6.1.1 with almost no use of unitman and with a team of Doom (r5 Duped), Stark Spidey (r5 Duped), BWCV (r5 undup), Blade (r4 dup) and Ghost Rider (r1) - Holy trinity is really good ;)
However, as the new update came, a mail in my inbox said that going from Uncollected to Cavalier during this new side quest event, would reset it and prevent me to complete it, so I've decided to stand down a little bit.
Now, I gave a shot at variant 4 completing it and i was given 2->3 green, red and blue rank up gems, as well as a 3->4 yellow rank up gem.
I used the blue one on Warlock
I'm planning on bringing a team (DOOM, BMCV, SPIDEY STARK, WARLOCK and DOMINO) for the rest of 6.1
Doing so I will deplete my stash using everything for rank up Warlock to r5 and Domino to r4.
Question is: Is this team a viable option for initial completion of 6.1 and to become a Cavalier?
'Cause I've a R3 Nick Fury who is sitting in my roster doing nothing as well as IBOM
Given my roster, what will be the best team to wreak havok to 6.1?
Also, I've a blue and yellow r5 awakening gem. Should I use those on Warlock and Domino?
Just consider me the average joe playing this game.
Thanks for patience and help