**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4 6* and rank 5 5* shouldn't share an eq

So I previously made a post stating how one of the biggest issues I see with monthly Cav eq is that we share it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268322/cav-monthly-is-absurd-and-thronebreaker-should-have-a-monthly/p1

I once again stand by this post. I made this post when the Guantlet was just available a month ago today and summer of pain didn't drop and I noticed that kabam is getting alot more comfortable dishing out rank 4 material for rank 4s. I originally planned on making this post sooner but I was moving, the day when the 4th of the july deals dropped would have been ideal. What I wanted to highlight in this post is that pretty soon TB will have rank 4s and share it with Cav players whom have rank 5s. The nodes for Cav where recently fixed which contributed to why it took me so long to post because it's not as big as an issue because Kabam realized it wasn't the best move especially financially. I didn't do Cav difficulty it wasn't 'fun' it was also extremely resources demanding instead of skill based unlike what's implied and to top it of I made wayyy more sense to continue my progression elsewhere. Also to my point Cav should be subjugated to the top tier players that are in it, even though they have completely different rosters, there honestly such a huge gap between Cav and TB and it's the biggest this game other titles in-game don't net such a huge gap. It's great kabam want to make make content for the larger accounts but there honestly doing it wrong with a new monthly for TB they can have all the 'fun' agressive content to themselves because I do believe when players finally get a rank 4, kabam will raise the difficulty, and when actually Cav players complain about their eq being to difficult TB with rank 4s will come out and say it's too easy. I once again plead that kabam makes TB there own difficulty and if they feel comfortable making difficulty like the gauntlet and summer of pain and if they feel comfortable giving rewards like 4th of july there very little to no reason as to why this shouldn't be done, because when 6* rank 4s share the same content as 5* rank 5s there WILL be problems, and they should want to considering there a 'different level' then Cavs, you know until they add a new title to rank 4s.

Rank 4 6* and rank 5 5* shouldn't share an eq 20 votes

Your crazy
65%
danielmathAspenmanveertherealMalreck04JollyHawkMaratoxSpideyFunkoTwistedTalentzFerahgoNegative_100MarshMarloGodliekYibambe 13 votes
Holy guacamole we should do something
35%
BitterSteelKindaGomans3Dwhalen8554Ken1378ZeuszeroTheBoogyManMrInsanity 7 votes

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    EQ difficulties are extremely intensive to create from a game design standpoint and require a lot of bandwidth within the game. It’s why the introduction of Cavalier difficulty was the exit of the Beginner difficulty. They can only fit so much. So, what are you willing to lose to introduce your next tier of difficulty?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Your crazy
    It's not "your"
    It's you're
    Also you there instead of their
    Probably more mistakes
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    It’s pronounced… oh wait
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Your crazy
    Ebony_Naw said:

Can someone else confirm that this is a single paragraph?

No it’s a essay
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    If they make a TB EQ the rewards would be to garbage to play it.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Your crazy
    Didn't even bother reading as 6r3s are still not particularly easy for most people, forget r4s
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Holy guacamole we should do something
    Wicket329 said:

EQ difficulties are extremely intensive to create from a game design standpoint and require a lot of bandwidth within the game. It’s why the introduction of Cavalier difficulty was the exit of the Beginner difficulty. They can only fit so much. So, what are you willing to lose to introduce your next tier of difficulty?

Lol wouldn't multiple smaller side quests that they make us grind also be bandwidth intensive if they really cared they could make it harder and less grindy, there's 28 different quests for each week for this side quest alone that's 112 paths for this month and it's one of the better months. Bandwidth is DEFINITELY not the problem especially considering how they rolled out 2 larger progression content in a short amount of time and they overlapped for like a week. To suggest something like this is so nonsensical when they did it twice this path month and I'd know what I'm talking about I work in Information Technically.