**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner's Sigil Change - Addition.

Hey! I would like for other Summoners to see if they would agree to my point. Basically, I have just finished Act 4 (not a really big deal) and i got an idea: Why not implement a free week of Summoner's Sigil for every Summoner who completes their current Act in the Story quests? I got the idea since i have been seeing the rewards list and it says it will give a 'Summoner's Sigil Solo Event Update, I ask myself, "What is the use of Updates for solo events if i can't complete them?
This is the reward list i am talking about:

So people? Do you agree that everyone should be able to get a free week of Summoner's Sigil for completing their Act in Story; for example me completing Act 4? Please send replies or something, I want to know if people agree with the idea.

- Conqueror Mis3er_Mas4er

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    While the intention is Noble and Kabam did give us a two-week trial when it was first released, I worry that continued free trials could allow for exploits especially for mercs or anyone trying to mod the system.. I'm sure there's a version of this that can work if you put some time into it.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

While the intention is Noble and Kabam did give us a two-week trial when it was first released, I worry that continued free trials could allow for exploits especially for mercs or anyone trying to mod the system.. I'm sure there's a version of this that can work if you put some time into it.

And everyone gets a free trial when they hit level 10. Plus they sometimes give out free weeks
    I understand that and all, but why wouldn't they do it more often or for people who are really bad at the game. once they finish a *final* quest in the act they are in it would be very useful to get some Summoner's Sigil time like a day or 2 for act 1 and such?