**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Appreciate the quick action re: AW. Can we also do something about AQ?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Unless you’re an extremely proficient intercepter AQ is bound to be causing a lot of issues right now. Can we please pause or suspend the current run until the parry issue is sorted? I don’t think it’s fair to put players in a position where they may have to spend multiple items/units on AQ due to a bug.

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Git Gud don't parry
    Jk. I don't think they will stop aq.
    And you spend units in aq???
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Day 1 of Map 7 for me is Parry Curse. Lol. Great day for parry to not work.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Nope but I can foresee situations where people feel forced to.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    They need to shut it down. I am one fight attempted in map 7 mix master vision and already know I won’t spend on this sh*t show. Parries and block not working. Evades and even dashing back not responding.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    So per the new announcement they can't shut down AQ in the middle of the week, because then people's champs might get stuck. Seems like a valid worry and is a good decision. What I hope happens is that this is all fixed before another AQ is even started. I would be all for shutting the game down for few hours to fix this
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

So per the new announcement they can't shut down AQ in the middle of the week, because then people's champs might get stuck. Seems like a valid worry and is a good decision. What I hope happens is that this is all fixed before another AQ is even started. I would be all for shutting the game down for few hours to fix this

Where is this announcement? I don't see it anywhere

Edit: Saw it in the announcement page. Would rather have my champs locked in for AQ week, but hope that the compensation package has some good AQ potions.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    I have never been KOd in AQ until today. Totally destroyed by korg in map 6 because you can’t parry. No way to play right now. I agree it needs to be shut down until they fix their parry bug.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Honestly should send out a ton of aq pots and revives as compensation.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I swear you've been banging on about how it's working completely perfectly in the bugs and known issues thread..?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I swear you've been banging on about how it's working completely perfectly in the bugs and known issues thread..?
    Actually, I posted my video in 2 threads showing it was working for me with my device information. You'll actually see in the mega thread that I was even trying to stop a dude who was commenting about how there wasn't anything wrong and people just need to get better.

Yes, parry seems to work fine for me. All I meant by the comment above is that we are running parry Curse in map 7 day and can't parry anyway.

Other than that, I've not bragged about it working fine for me and only ever tried to convey what device and OS I have to help them sort what's working and what's not. Go check my comments if you think otherwise.