UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 547 ★★★
    Why there's no updates after the "hotfix"? This was it? Hotfix and compensation and we re done, let's move on with the game since "everything's fine now"?
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 265 ★★
    Rillian said:

DrZola said:

Rillian said:

Kabam themselves said to avoid difficult content.

If that’s really what they meant, they would have delayed/locked SoP and anything above 6.1.

Dr. Zola
    I’m just going by what the email said.

SoP had unlimited attempts so was fairly manageable, except for this last quest. All other tricky content has been pretty dire.

My comment was really aimed at the poster above who chose to do an evade path in permanent content. That surely could have waited till kabam gave the all clear.

Hahahahaha by the time they give the clear SoP will be long over! Just saying!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★
    4 days till the end of the month...

Clocks a ticking kabam.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 235 ★★

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

"Get good", the answer to everything. You can't dex/parry? Get good. It's a bug and not your fault? Get good. New AI bug doesn't let you intercept like before? Get Good. Your screen freezes in the middle of a combo and when it returns Emma throws a special? Get Good.

Alright i know this is gonna sound crazy, but hear me out.

When I played Emma, thankfully, the freezes were manageable, but they were there, each and every fight. Restarting every time you try to play and learn How to play against her, is not getting you anywhere, you don't learn anything, and it s way too much time consuming. Not to mention not fun at all, the basic purpose of a GAME.
    You adapted. And this isn’t supposed to be “fun”. Stated for summoners that do abyss on vacation. You want fun? Do incursions or something. This is supposed to be a challenging game mode, that i believe was made easier due to the bugs.
    A challenge is fun. Having to interrupt your game to restart is not lol
    Ah yes. Summer of “pain” should just be for fun.
    Man, watch your tongue.

Is so Bad that boot licking
    3 days left..
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Was really hoping on the compensation before the weekend. Guess that would have been too convenient for players.
  • ButmanButman Posts: 122
    edited August 2021
    Did anyone else lose there champ to spider man in that new quest becos of the dex/parry bug. I hate this man (and i dont have a evade counter champ so i had to use cgr)
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 150
    edited August 2021
    I had the parry issue for ages but today was the first day I had the crashes… at least 3-4 times when moving to a new fight along the path… 😒
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,880 ★★★★
    Moleman crushed him.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Butman said:

Did anyone else lose there champ to spider man in that new quest becos of the dex/parry bug. I hate this man (and i dont have a evade counter champ so i had to use cgr)

It's on you totally not Kabam.
  • AKKKTEKAKKKTEK Posts: 305 ★★
    Gmonkey said:

Moleman crushed him.

Venom too.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,886 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

3 days left..

Unlikely anything rolls out before Legends store closes up. That’s in 2 days and a few hours, so 8/30 after 10 PDT at the earliest I’d guess.

I’m probably hoping the Sept update has further dex/parry improvements as much as anything at this point, though.

Dr. Zola
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 611 ★★★
    Did variant 5 yesterday and only died from my own ineptitude.
    No dropped parries.
    Clean dexing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,968 ★★★★★
    Don’t jinx it
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,103 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Qfury said:

3 days left..

Unlikely anything rolls out before Legends store closes up. That’s in 2 days and a few hours, so 8/30 after 10 PDT at the earliest I’d guess.

I’m probably hoping the Sept update has further dex/parry improvements as much as anything at this point, though.

Dr. Zola
    Wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes unfortunately
    Kabam are legit going to leave compensation till the 31st.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,476 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Are we getting compensation this weekend or is it going to be on the 31st?