[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• MavRCK2MavRCK2 Posts: 10
    Iphone broken
  • BLOODY_ASSASIAN08BLOODY_ASSASIAN08 Posts: 116
    Ricosco said:

Because only alliance modes are affected by the issues 🙄 if you want to do story mode or solo content then you need for the half dozen revive drop every 3m or so, till then cough up and spend money on progressing.

Thats the kabam way 👌🏼

Then why can't we get a patiance pakage as of we got in August month as a reward as we all kept patience till the issue got solved..
    Makes sense?
    As they have confirmed that the issue has no impact on solo content.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 141 ★★

Ricosco said:

Because only alliance modes are affected by the issues 🙄 if you want to do story mode or solo content then you need for the half dozen revive drop every 3m or so, till then cough up and spend money on progressing.

Thats the kabam way 👌🏼

Then why can't we get a patiance pakage as of we got in August month as a reward as we all kept patience till the issue got solved..
    Makes sense?
    As they have confirmed that the issue has no impact on solo content.
    I was being sarcastic regarding the lack of solo compo, solo play is probably affected much more than alliance modes.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Agreed. New update seems like it's set android back to square one.
  • TenukeringTenukering Posts: 63
    It’s been 6 months and counting …..
    KOSLORD said:

I installed the latest update and it appears the parry issue is worse. Sigh. It's happening almost every fight now lol. The ai recovery speed is still boosted too. I mean I just got hit with a 10 hit combo because I couldn't move before they began the next 5 hits began lol and I only got hit because of a failed parry

Yeauuup
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 371 ★★

I am seeing new posts about parry and dex issues getting closed quickly and referring them to the announcement about this issue. But that announcement is from September 2021. Surely there has been some progress since then. Sir tapslalot was a cool update. But is it really helping. How about an update to that September post so we the community can actually see some progress is being made.

Careful what you say they take down your post lol. I’ve been trying to get answer but they shut me down and ban or delete my post lmao.
    I'm just fed up, keep coming here in hope that something is said that gives us hope that change is coming, anyone even know the last yellow Post we actually got on this thread?
    But they are paying attention as I'm getting notis and the posts have been removed.

So kabam how can you honestly scroll these posts, delete as you wish and remain silent ignoring your players in one of the most serious of issues the game has faced?

Because in my opinion and the opinion of many others is that you don't care, prove us wrong.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 705 ★★★
    Hey Kabam,

The parry and Dex issues began in the July 2021 update. Since then we have received a few updates. We also have had a numerous amount of bugs introduced and resolved. In our last update which was at least three to four months ago, you gave use a time line, in which it stated that the issue will be fixed by early 2022. It’s now January going into February. I just want to know if they’re is any update till when this is going to be fixed and will we get another major compensation package. Since the last one was in august end.

Thanks
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 89
    edited January 20

Hey Kabam,

The parry and Dex issues began in the July 2021 update. Since then we have received a few updates. We also have had a numerous amount of bugs introduced and resolved. In our last update which was at least three to four months ago, you gave use a time line, in which it stated that the issue will be fixed by early 2022. It’s now January going into February. I just want to know if they’re is any update till when this is going to be fixed and will we get another major compensation package. Since the last one was in august end.

Thanks

I don’t recall them saying ‘early 2022’. The post I saw was simply ‘in 2022’.

I even pointed this out. In they post I saw they were basically giving themselves a year and a half to fix it (well year and several months at least).

I believe this is why they haven’t responded with a more current update. They haven’t actually made any progress on the issue.

Quite frankly, I am skeptical they are actually going fix it.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 896 ★★★★
    edited January 20

Hey Kabam,

Thanks

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281785/input-system-update-sept-2021-engine-upgrades-robots-and-more#latest

• Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 89
    Typhoon said:

Hey Kabam,

Thanks

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281785/input-system-update-sept-2021-engine-upgrades-robots-and-more#latest

OK.

So define early. Does that mean next month…. May? It’s clearly didn’t happen this month.