**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Resort pass not showing up in game after purchase

Anyone else having a problem with getting the resort pass not showing up in game after purchase? I've sent a support ticket to Kabam nothing yet about it. Yes I reboot game and phone still nothing

Comments

• smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Curious...why did you buy it? not being funny, just trying to understand the motivation. Have you been on the game for a while?
  • killa69dmxkilla69dmx Posts: 25
    Yes I've been playing for a while and had some cash someone gave me, so I decided to get it
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    smy168 said:

Curious...why did you buy it? not being funny, just trying to understand the motivation. Have you been on the game for a while?

I would think the main reason to buy it is because you feel the money spent is worth the extra items you receive. Much like every other offer in the game. Weather the offer is worth it would change for person to person but never the reasoning behind purchasing the offer.

• killa69dmxkilla69dmx Posts: 25

• Drdre74Drdre74 Posts: 20
    Yeah same thing here nothing showing up. No way of even telling of you bought it or not.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Drdre74 said:

Yeah same thing here nothing showing up. No way of even telling of you bought it or not.

It is literally showing that you claimed items in the pass 🤦‍♂️
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Anyone else having a problem with getting the resort pass not showing up in game after purchase? I've sent a support ticket to Kabam nothing yet about it. Yes I reboot game and phone still nothing