The Summoner Appreciation angle everyone missed

TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
A lot of people think we struck even for free to play guys with the amount of rewards from the summer camp event, that is the furthest thing from the truth. In fact, we typically have an arena boost and gold boost that runs during the summoner appreciation that has been completely taken away.

I need to know from Kabam will they have any opportunities for gold and arena boosts this year or I might as well open all my crystals now.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Last year's boost was in August fella
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

A lot of people think we struck even for free to play guys with the amount of rewards from the summer camp event, that is the furthest thing from the truth. In fact, we typically have an arena boost and gold boost that runs during the summoner appreciation that has been completely taken away.

I need to know from Kabam will they have any opportunities for gold and arena boosts this year or I might as well open all my crystals now.

It's hilarious how people just throw stuff out there without doing research. We haven't had gold/BC boost since 2018 for S.A.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

There definitely has not been a boost for the duration of the calendar. Typically a boost comes twice a year, for a week at a time.

You're correct they only run it for a week but we didn't get it this time.

It's hilarious how people just throw stuff out there without doing research. We haven't had gold/BC boost since 2018 for S.A.
    So why exactly can't we have it now? Also, I'm pretty sure they ran a gold boost during this time of year for at least a week.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

So why exactly can't we have it now? Also, I'm pretty sure they ran a gold boost during this time of year for at least a week.
    This time of year being August. Is it August?
    No but there's been no announcement either. Can I ask the question? Or is that too much for you? lol
    There's no announcement because we haven't even reached August. Can you understand that the boost didn't occur in July, but in August?
    Are you sure we didn't know at this time last year that we would be getting the boost? You can confirm that?

We did not have one during this time last year. We had it I believe only in Nov with the anniversary celebration. Plus this isn't an S.A event.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

No but there's been no announcement either. Can I ask the question? Or is that too much for you? lol
    There's no announcement because we haven't even reached August. Can you understand that the boost didn't occur in July, but in August?
    Are you sure we didn't know at this time last year that we would be getting the boost? You can confirm that?
    Since I can't find the 2020 calendar announcement post, I'll just post this screenshot from a different thread regarding the 2020 calendar.

We did not have one during this time last year. We had it I believe only in Nov with the anniversary celebration. Plus this isn't an S.A event.
    Yeah I know we replaced the event. I'm the one who made the thread. Smh
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Since I can't find the 2020 calendar announcement post, I'll just post this screenshot from a different thread regarding the 2020 calendar.

Hold on, was that you asking about the gold boost? lol

They never said this replaced the event. This is just an event. S.A was something that wasn't ever guaranteed.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Yeah. Because I was tired of all the damn threads about there not being a Gold boost and people didn't have enough gold. Just like this year.

They never said this replaced the event. This is just an event. S.A was something that wasn't ever guaranteed.
    No one said it was guaranteed. Don't put words in my mouth. I was simply asking will we get the gold boost since I haven't seen it yet.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Yeah. Because I was tired of all the damn threads about there not being a Gold boost and people didn't have enough gold. Just like this year.
    Well I'm tired of you too so we're even.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Good. Then stop being tiresome and you'll see less of me. Win win.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    however I do think that people have missed the fact you get over 1,100 free units in the milestone rewards, that for FTP is definitely a win
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

You don't dictate my forum posts so that is a loss cause. You and @Demonzfyre might as well give that up.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

How long are you going to keep up this charade? This was a replacement op S.A. This is evident by the timing of the event, the exact same rewards for everyone who did not pay. It's obvious why they changed the format, which I am fine with. But, this is a slightly tuned summoner appreciation event.
    Pulyaman said:

How long are you going to keep up this charade? This was a replacement op S.A. This is evident by the timing of the event, the exact same rewards for everyone who did not pay. It's obvious why they changed the format, which I am fine with. But, this is a slightly tuned summoner appreciation event.
    To him everything you said is a conspiracy theory unless Kabam literally says it replaces the event in a post lol. Logic and common sense goes out the window.
    Pulyaman said:

Until Kabam 100% confirms it. You have your opinion. I have mine. Neither of us are correct until Kabam says one way or another. I'm also fine if this replaces the S.A event. I don't care either way but Kabam hasn't confirmed it in any fashion.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

You don't dictate my forum posts so that is a loss cause. You and @ Demonzfyre might as well give that up.
    Ooh I wanna be a forum post dictator! Can I dictate your forum posts?

• QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Plot twist, summoner appreciation calender is coming.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

There is no announcement for August EQ or SQ either? Doesn't mean there wont be sq or eq next month. If the Gold boost have always been in August then wait till August before complaining.

P.S You can save crystals till December, we usually get Gold Boost for Anniversary event.
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,352 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

why so many disagrees? i just did a quick fact check.. and demon is right. disagreeing to a hard facts? lol
    People are missing the context of "for S.A.".