**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No grace days on summoner resort?

ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
If I’m reading this correctly it’s 98 points and 98 days for the event. If each objective is giving out daily does this mean you need to complete every objective? I’m going camping a few times over the summer and won’t have any connectivity so this could be a big problem for me. If I remember correctly summoner appreciation calendars had 8 days of grace where you could not log in and still receive every reward.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    or you could wait until the last day and win 10 fights and get them all done instantly if the pattern continues
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    This is not a calendar, this is like me saying hey Kabam im going on vacation and i will miss out on rewards from the level up event...
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

or you could wait until the last day and win 10 fights and get them all done instantly if the pattern continues

Do the objectives stack if you don’t complete them tho? If so I missed that in the Announcement
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Toasty said:

Crcrcrc said:

Do the objectives stack if you don’t complete them tho? If so I missed that in the Announcement
    Not sure, but I'm guessing they do
  • Options
    grfvb said:

they do not. if u miss some days, u can buy your way back via booster or pass thingy, no grace days - confimed in main thread by mike

Well that sucks. Prob won’t buy the pass cus of this
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Pass plus has 7 days of grace, that's what you're paying for when buying that pass