**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Benefits of Cavalier

marino123marino123 Posts: 475 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, I'm planning on making a push for cavalier and wanted to ask about what are the extra benefits of getting Cavalier?

I know there are a lot of improvements on getting UC. What are the improvements from getting Cavalier? Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ZeuszeroZeuszero Posts: 54
    mainly cav crystals I would say, especially from monthly events
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    marino123 said:

Hey guys, I'm planning on making a push for cavalier and wanted to ask about what are the extra benefits of getting Cavalier?

I know there are a lot of improvements on getting UC. What are the improvements from getting Cavalier? Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Can i see ur team?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Legendary difficulty in the SQ is probably the best one if you have the roster, Cav EQ of course.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    All 5 or 5 and 6?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    You get access to SoP and many other events, Cav EQ, Legendary difficulty. Those are the main ones
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Access to legendary difficulty in SQ, Cavalier EQ, SoP, better objective crystals, improved calendar, free crystal, daily crystal.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Escape from the "Uncollected and Below" injustice which has just started and i wonder what else we are gonna see.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The best benefit of becoming cavalier is you are that much closer to thronebreaker.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    You may get to participate in need exclusive events for Cavaliers and above.
    New glory store prices.
    New calendar improvements.
    New daily and hourly crystal upgrade.
    Etc.
    In short, it's worth it
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Benefits of Cavalier: You’re not Uncollected