**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling nexus crystals for money

Instead of selling offers for 15k crystals why not sell offers of a nexus crystal?

Selling nexus crystals for money 32 votes

Don’t normally pay for crystals but you would you buy a nexus crystal
43%
PseudouberWolframhart123Rubbletrouble007Param1988Blux2uDraconic_12WooptyfrickendooDarksniper240Waterblade0410CheloniiSir_GlobalotHaptichorizonAlbertelDiinasty 14 votes
Still not paying for crystals?
34%
F4k3_GaM3rColonaut123TheBair123ScrubhanJoshKosh557dHusstlejbxotiicqm44Shadow_Blade11_wasabi_MutantA___4444 11 votes
Happy with crystal shards
21%
LordabckJrendon13lIPowerIlNo_oneuk0casual0SearmenisSchnoodle 7 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    so i know that this isn't originally what this post is about, but i would actually consider buying a nexus crystal for normal shards. like what if you could buy a 5* nexus for 15 or 20k 5* shards?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

so i know that this isn't originally what this post is about, but i would actually consider buying a nexus crystal for normal shards. like what if you could buy a 5* nexus for 15 or 20k 5* shards?

It should come as a special offer once in 2 months or something. If it was there all the time nexus crystals would lose its value. It should be worth 20-25k shards.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

It should come as a special offer once in 2 months or something. If it was there all the time nexus crystals would lose its value. It should be worth 20-25k shards.
    see my initial thought is that it would be worth around 25k shards, but with 25k shards, you can basically just get 3 crystals, instead of picking 1 out of 3 champs, so the pricing would be tricky
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

see my initial thought is that it would be worth around 25k shards, but with 25k shards, you can basically just get 3 crystals, instead of picking 1 out of 3 champs, so the pricing would be tricky
    True, but 15k would too less since it’s the same price as a featured. So 20k would be the ideal price for a nexus.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Blux2u said:

Depending on cost.... 100$ for a 6* is too high... 10 to 20, and I'm in all day

That business economics degree is really paying off, isn't it?
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    To anyone who said they would pay 20K shards for a nexus, I ask you this...

If you had a choice of 2 basic crystals, or 1 nexus... which would you prefer?

end game players would prefer 2, because they just want 6* shards and max sig crystals
    up and coming players would prefer 2, as they just need to expand their roster for arena, etc.
    I'm trying to find a player who is picky enough to prefer a 1:3 choice, rather than just getting 2 champs (2/3s of the time getting the one you would have picked + 1 more), and risk getting 2 good champs / only keeping one, vs. getting that third option, but then only keeping 1.

So I'd say the ceiling of price needs to be less than 2/3s of a single crystal, and 15K shards seems about right.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They still feel too new to me to even be in this conversation, I'm worried that we might be devaluing them too fast and I couldn't even begin to imagine anyway to evolve from a Nexus Crystal so I'm worried of plateauing too soon, similar to the idea of discussing Seven Stars before you ever had a Rank 4
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,458 ★★★★

True, but 15k would too less since it’s the same price as a featured. So 20k would be the ideal price for a nexus.
    2 out of 3 at random or 1 out of 3 you pick? I certainly know what statistics 101 says.
  • CheloniiChelonii Posts: 20
    Don’t normally pay for crystals but you would you buy a nexus crystal

To anyone who said they would pay 20K shards for a nexus, I ask you this...

If you had a choice of 2 basic crystals, or 1 nexus... which would you prefer?

end game players would prefer 2, because they just want 6* shards and max sig crystals
    up and coming players would prefer 2, as they just need to expand their roster for arena, etc.
    I'm trying to find a player who is picky enough to prefer a 1:3 choice, rather than just getting 2 champs (2/3s of the time getting the one you would have picked + 1 more), and risk getting 2 good champs / only keeping one, vs. getting that third option, but then only keeping 1.

So I'd say the ceiling of price needs to be less than 2/3s of a single crystal, and 15K shards seems about right.

I think up and coming players would prefer nexus, I would have when I was getting into 5*s. After getting jane foster 2 times, cosmic spidy 2 times, groot and moon night with one Void in the middle. a 1:3 choice would have been really nice to maybe get something worth using valuable rank up materials on.
  • nbbarbernbbarber Posts: 7
    Now that goggles charges tax on purchase i will not spend a dime on this game 15% lower price I might consider it as a Canadian I feel ripped off not only do we spend more than USA now its taxed on top of that so if prices are not lowered most of my friends and my self will only be free to play and that hurts your bottom dollar something to think about