**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loved how you delayed users from updating for a few hours but why not wait until at least end of AQ?

313rd313rd Posts: 159
Just as the title says. This update is horrid for gameplay. Possibly Way more costly than what was given in compensation earlier. Not sure if more comps are coming as the gameplay situation is later fixed, however if some of us choose not to update because these update seem to half the time have a problem in them. Why not continue to put off the mandatory update until after AQ or as long as possible?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Le sigh
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    What? Lol
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Plainly…don’t force the mandatory update to a obviously terrible update. They had a choice whether to enforce this or not. I’ve never had an the choice to wait three days late to update. Just my opinion, if it wasn’t causing problems don’t force the update.

What? Lol Le sigh
    313rd said:

Plainly…don’t force the mandatory update to a obviously terrible update. They had a choice whether to enforce this or not. I’ve never had an the choice to wait three days late to update. Just my opinion, if it wasn’t causing problems don’t force the update.

What? Lol Le sigh

What's the extent of your experience with programming.
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Just wait till AQ is over is all. If you have extensive knowledge on the subject, speak up. I’m taking it there because update was definitely delayed.

One or two more days till AQ ends, shouldn’t have been a problem because it was already delayed.

🙄
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    313rd said:

What? Lol Le sigh

I can't say for sure, because I updated all my devices, but it is possible that failure to update might cause issues with things like the Summoner Camp/Resort events or the side quest. Players might get locked out of rewards or have other issues. That often happens when players for whatever reason do not update to the latest game client. So if they don't make the upgrade mandatory and someone loses a bunch of rewards because they were playing with an out of date client, that might cause even more problems, especially when not everyone is having the same issues with the Parry timing bug.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I had no EQ or side quests until I updated.