**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Event Solo Objectives

Hey all! So if you get mega busy and miss one day of this solo objective does that mean you’re SOL of getting all of the rewards? I’m hoping there will be an opportunity to get that point back later on. 🙏

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,360 ★★★★★
    I didn't even realise the object was there as I now have to scroll to see it.
  • BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
    Zan0 said:

You can buy 7 points for 5$ every week. Other than that, if you miss a day you're screwed

Well I mean I guess there is a small light in the tunnel.
  • Frostyy_12Frostyy_12 Posts: 29
    Zan0 said:

You can buy 7 points for 5$ every week. Other than that, if you miss a day you're screwed

Can you really buy 7 points every week?
  • Frostyy_12Frostyy_12 Posts: 29
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Yes
    Huh I thought you could only buy the 7 extra points with the plus pass
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Yes
    Huh I thought you could only buy the 7 extra points with the plus pass
    The announcement mentions weekly boosters with seven milestone completions in them. So the Plus Pass package essentially appears to contain one of these within it, and anyone who wanted the Plus Pass but bought the regular Pass package instead can still buy one of these weekly booster packs and basically get the same thing in total.