**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My champion and the defender disappeared from the screen

I entered the fight I was supposed to fight Winter soldier it was on AQ map 6 in section 2 path 3

Everything was fine before I entered the fight, there didn't seem to be any issues but as you can see from the video there were definitely issues.

Has this happened to anyone else?

https://youtu.be/luzia7ylwp4

Comments

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited July 2021
    As you can see from the video I ended up losing half my health and there was no way around it. Either I let the timer run down and lose half my health from a time out or I force close the game and lose half my health from that.

Would be nice if the potions I just wasted were reimbursed but I know that's probably a long shot 😒
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Well this is getting better, I had to redo the fight against Winter soldier three times until I got through the fight without my champion disappearing from the screen and then I had to do it two times during the next fight

Kabam you owe me over 400 units 😡
  • Justjokingoff_0Justjokingoff_0 Posts: 31
    Lol