**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus choice

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who would you pick between Emma and Stryfe . I don't have both of them as 5 star. Also I have mutant t5cc saved. My only other mutant are
6*
Mags (r3)
Omega undupe
Bishop undupe

5*(5/65)
Namor max sig
Mags
Prof x

I don't have appoc above 4 star yet

Nexus choice 47 votes

Stryfe
72%
WolverDominatorheruheru511SungjyuwmanveertherealMalreck04Cartoon217RockyshockyIKONSanta_PsycheDisgruntled_User_123Ben550pMobile_P0tat0DeaconDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusDarkraider234LegionnaireOmedennLeoZed 34 votes
Emma
14%
Kill_GreyEtjamaSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Thanks_D19Scarcity27MutantA___4444 7 votes
Bishop dupe
12%
ZombieZeddLpooBlizzard28ZeuszeroScrubhanChaosMax1012 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Emma
    Stryfe will win and is probably the better option. However, with my personal knowledge I would advise you to pick Emma. If I knew more about what stryfe did I’d imagine I’d pick him
  • Options

Stryfe will win and is probably the better option. However, with my personal knowledge I would advise you to pick Emma. If I knew more about what stryfe did I’d imagine I’d pick him

Thanks for the advice. Actually i know about emma but do not know about stryfe. If it was 5 star choice then i would have gone Emma but sine its 6 star i want to take advice and suggestions before i make choice as I will r3 the champ
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Bishop dupe
    Stryfe is eventually WOW, but takes a bit. Emma is very good right away
  • Options
    Thanks guys . After seeing vote and discussion in other chat groups went with Batman of mcoc