**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Horseman

SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello Apoc lovers of all ages! I just recently pulled Storm Pyramid X from my latest 6* crystal and was curious if y’all ever find yourself using her as a horseman/champ. I’d love any tips, tricks, or YouTube videos that have helped y’all! Thanks in advance!

Side note: is she worth R2?

Horseman 20 votes

Yes!
60%
DrOctavius2_2Iron_Patriot_is_litPlinkoParam1988Phillip14233HoitadoSparty6TheBair123StrezaLORDSPOOKY66Salve_maker05Yonkers 12 votes
No!!!!
40%
SnakeEyes69LpooPapdichaatScrubhanWill3808Negative_100OEMVMrInsanity 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yes!
    do you have a ranked up apoc? i'd say with apoc, she is a very good champ, but not better than other like cable or aa. still with r2 if you don't have better options though
  • Options
    I should have mentioned that I have a R2 6* Apoc thus far!
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    No!!!!
    Nope
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes!
    She is definitely Rank 2 Worthy
  • Options
    Do you guys generally place her in your questing team or for specific scenarios? Thanks for the feedback!
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    No!!!!
    SuperGood said:

Do you guys generally place her in your questing team or for specific scenarios? Thanks for the feedback!

I use her in arena the most as an r1 5*, for arena she doesn't need dupe IMO
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    SuperGood said:

She can help you parry with Masochism and I sometimes bring her in to fight Mordo (again, to parry in peace)
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No!!!!
    She’s definitely a better champion with the horseman ability but I can’t justify using it on her when there are so many other better horseman.