**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Adam Warlock and Other information confirmed

https://youtu.be/vY4XZBNUWHA

Thanks to this interview here, we now know that Adam Warlock is coming to the contest, possibly Sandman as well, and that content is planned until Act 9.

What's your favourite piece of info from this?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Adam warlock gonna get the sentry treatment

‘specially if they bring magus with him
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Herald but technically not a herald.

It's the Fallen One, it's definitely the Fallen One, I know it.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

The Fallen One is the first Herald, correct? As said in the video, that wouldn't apply then

The Fallen One was also ejected from Galactus's service because he was too unstable, thus no longer making him a herald. He has a connection with Silver Surfer and by the looks of things, the spot that the herald would be in is connected with Surfer and Galactus.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

The torch connection leads me to believe it’s fire lord. He wasn’t with galactus for long. If not either TFO or FL, I’m sure it’ll be Morg the executioner. He was stripped of his powers by galactus because surfer convinced him to. And he fought with the heralds alot
  • Options
    BuffBeast said:

The torch connection leads me to believe it’s fire lord. He wasn’t with galactus for long. If not either TFO or FL, I’m sure it’ll be Morg the executioner. He was stripped of his powers by galactus because surfer convinced him to. And he fought with the heralds alot
    Never noticed the Torch connection. I'd love to see Morg as he's my favourite herald and you're right, he's technically not a herald because Galactus stripped him of the power cosmic when he killed Nova (the herald). He held off five heralds including Air-Walker thus making him the stronger herald, but Air-Walker is always stronger in my heart.
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I want to see a GOOD thor. I will not be happy until then
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I wonder if Adam Warlock will tie in with GOTG 3.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Adam warlock gonna get the sentry treatment

You got it mate, Adam Warlock get the Sentry treatment, then Magus will be BGT loke Void.
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

I want to see a GOOD thor. I will not be happy until then

The fat Thor from Endgame will be the first and last OP Thor
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    So, from the way I interpret this interview, just because they are or have worked on these champs doesn't mean they are coming to the game soon or at all. We have seen their concept art of beta Ray Bill but where is he to be found? All this says is that they know of these characters and have dabbled with them. Nothing more.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

So, from the way I interpret this interview, just because they are or have worked on these champs doesn't mean they are coming to the game soon or at all. We have seen their concept art of beta Ray Bill but where is he to be found? All this says is that they know of these characters and have dabbled with them. Nothing more.

Except he did say Adam Warlock is coming to the game, for certain. That's what the interview says, Gabe confirmed he is an upcoming champ
    Yea. Sure. Coming could mean next month, next year or next decade. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I only care about Shadowcat.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

BRB = herald?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I only care about Shadowcat.

they should probably add her as Kitty Pryde instead of Shadowcat for more people to recognize her
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

what’s this? Another insanely powerful comics character is coming to the game? Oh boy I bet he’ll be super great with an amazing kit and be able to clear lots of content! (I’d be very happy to eat my words with this)

Cosmic character requirements at Kabam:
    Buildup Champ
    Bad
    Low Damage(Usually)
    Buildup is trash
    Payoff is low
    Just say armor break and call it a day