**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain

ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
oh the irony

i wonder when Kabam decided to name this summer, the summer of pain, they new what was on the way

The summer of pain indeed
Parry / dex Bug
War stopped early
AQ not working properly
Summ(on) Event (this is the real summer of pain event)
Summoner showdown delayed
Summer of pain current week needing to be extended
and what ever else i missed

This is a pain indeed

PS if you ever feel useless in your job, just remember, someone at Kabam created the parry training room, somewhere you can practive for something that doesnt actually work anymore

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Thiartc said:

oh the irony

i wonder when Kabam decided to name this summer, the summer of pain, they new what was on the way

Parry / dex Bug
    War stopped early
    AQ not working properly

This is a pain indeed

PS if you ever feel useless in your job, just remember, someone at Kabam created the parry training room, somewhere you can practive for something that doesnt actually work anymore

So all these "examples" of pain are only here because some people are experiencing the parry/dex bug. If it wasn't for that issue, nothing you mentioned would have needed to happen except the summoner event which isn't terrible, just overly complicated but it's their first time doing it.

War wouldn't have been stopped, SoP wouldn't have been extended and Summoner Show down wouldn't have been delayed. But they're doing l that to benefit the player base. They could have went on with it since not everyone is experiencing this bug.

The party tutorial was introduced to the game like 3 months ago but was taken down because it caused issues with the game. Please educate yourself before posting next time.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre I think I must have missed the “party tutorial”—do tell where one can find it. B)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

@Demonzfyre I think I must have missed the “party tutorial”—do tell where one can find it. B)

Dr. Zola

You haven't heard of that? It's where you pick your team of 5 and screenshot it and put party hats on them and play music lol.

Dang Autocorrect.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Thiartc said:

oh the irony

Parry / dex Bug
    War stopped early
    AQ not working properly

This is a pain indeed

Very funny…