**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t log in to beta

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
I’m sure others mentioned this, but when will there be a fix? Says could not connect to beta server for me

Comments

• Options
    DnlruleyDnlruley Posts: 1
    I have also been having this problem. I can’t log into beta when I load the game or when I go to the beta hub from the start menu
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    There is never a fix. Unfortunately you will probably not be able to join it at all.

Not trying to be harsh, just realistic. Every beta there’s 20-30 people posting how they can’t log in and it never gets resolved. Ever.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I wasn’t able to participate in the 7.2 Beta for the same reason. Not able to get into this Beta either because the game won’t connect to the server.

I’m fine with it—7.3 will be whatever it is regardless of whether I get to test it out. It would be nice, however, to just have the option to get the Beta log in removed from my screen so I can just load the game directly.

Dr. Zola

I had problems at the beginning of the 7.2 beta but was eventually able to log in, but I still haven’t been able to for this one.

And OP, for the record, there is a beta discussion section in the forums if you want more info about this.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,674 Guardian
    If people are having trouble logging into the beta server, one thing that sometimes helps is if you are logging into the game automatically (using the linked credentials) try logging into the game explicitly with Kabam credentials instead. Then try jumping to the beta server.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    DNA3000 said:

If people are having trouble logging into the beta server, one thing that sometimes helps is if you are logging into the game automatically (using the linked credentials) try logging into the game explicitly with Kabam credentials instead. Then try jumping to the beta server.

Yeah this is true, I was having this issue but I logged out of Game Center and logged in with my kabam info and it worked fine
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Yeah this is true, I was having this issue but I logged out of Game Center and logged in with my kabam info and it worked fine
    In my case I did not need to log out of iOS Game Center, I just needed to log in to the game itself with Kabam credentials. I suspect the authentication mechanism that logs in linked accounts by just tapping works differently than the one that uses the actual Kabam login panel, and the beta servers work correctly with the latter but not consistently with the former.
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

DNA3000 said:

I logged out of Game Center and now I can get in! Thanks for the tip
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I logged out of iOS Gamecenter last time and got in.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Game Center had not effect for me. First time this has happened, usually get access no problems.
  • Options
    DeTerminatorDeTerminator Posts: 27
    Getting the same error, tried logging out of Game Center and the game but no help. Any other ideas? @Kabam Miike
  • Options

Getting the same error, tried logging out of Game Center and the game but no help. Any other ideas? @Kabam Miike

Did you use your Kabam ID and password to log into the game?
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Yes sir!
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Yes sir!
    I presume you did this also, but just for the record did you force close and try again from scratch, starting up the game while Game Center is logged out and by using Kabam ID and password to get in?
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Yes sir!
    I presume you did this also, but just for the record did you force close and try again from scratch, starting up the game while Game Center is logged out and by using Kabam ID and password to get in?
    Closed the app. Logged out of Game Center.

Signed into the game, went to settings, signed in again. Chose beta server, did not work.

Tried to login to beta then from the main game from the option on the top left. Did not work.

Any other ideas would be appreciated. My in game name is De-Terminator.

• Options

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Yes sir!
    Closed the app. Logged out of Game Center.

Signed into the game, went to settings, signed in again. Chose beta server, did not work.

Tried to login to beta then from the main game from the option on the top left. Did not work.

Any other ideas would be appreciated. My in game name is De-Terminator.

Only other thing I can recommend is post in one of the login related threads in the beta forums and monitor them for suggestions. Occasionally the devs can fix these kinds of issues on their side, but that's a bit of a **** shoot. But they won't be looking here, they will be looking there.