**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mastery to add a point to?

MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My main team consists of : Void, G2099, Nick Fury, Colossus plus one of these champs: Ant-Man (NF evade synergy), Sunspot (damage), Hawkeye (Void synergy, bleed and power control), Hyperion (poison immune, power build up)
Currently working towards Cavalier and do Monthly EQs, AW and AQ

Which mastery to add a point to? 26 votes

Willpower (currently have 1 point)
34%
Stupid91ScrubhanNavieenanaLysis_gggg00CangaceiroSalve_maker05LBN1marino123 9 votes
Despair (currently have 1 point)
26%
JuggerNotMobile_P0tat0Agent_X_zzzThanks_D19king_ov_scrubsRiptideAce2319 7 votes
Deep Wounds (currently have 1 point)
23%
BrokenKill_GreyXguard77ZeuszeroYodabolt21MrInsanity 6 votes
Assassin (currently have 1 point)
3%
Deacon 1 vote
Glass Cannon (currently have 1 point)
7%
IronGladiator22Khellendros138 2 votes
Collar Tech (currently have 3 points)
0%
Other mastery (please list which one)
3%
Seraphion 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    It would help if we could see the rest of the masteries that you already have
  • Options
    Here is my current mastery setup....

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Despair (currently have 1 point)
    I highly advise maxing out despair. Imo it is one of the best masteries out there and it pretty much worth putting 3 points in no matter what your roster looks like
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Willpower (currently have 1 point)
    I'd suggest taking some of the extra points from salve, parry and dexterity and putting them into Deep Wounds and Assassin.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Not sure if you are even looking for that info but that is how I would Upgrade your Masteries:

Remove 2 points from dex
    Remove 2 points from pierce
    Remove 3 points from tech collar
    Remove 1 point from Salve

Put 2 into Willpower
    Put 2 into Dispair
    Put 2 into Glass Cannon (if you want to counter the side effects you can put 6 points in greater Vitality, 4 in block proficiency and 3 in recoveryou to reach 15 for Willpower)

2 points left. Would toss them into Deep Wounds bc of Nick.

I also prefer petrify over pacify but that is preference (would give you 1 more point
    for Deep Wounds tho, and if you take 1 from Greater Precision you would have 5/5 in it/ Nick is worth that)

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Not sure if you are even looking for that info but that is how I would Upgrade your Masteries:

Remove 2 points from dex
    Remove 2 points from pierce
    Remove 3 points from tech collar
    Remove 1 point from Salve

Put 2 into Willpower
    Put 2 into Dispair
    Put 2 into Glass Cannon (if you want to counter the side effects you can put 6 points in greater Vitality, 4 in block proficiency and 3 in recoveryou to reach 15 for Willpower)

2 points left. Would toss them into Deep Wounds bc of Nick.

I also prefer petrify over pacify but that is preference (would give you 1 more point
    for Deep Wounds tho, and if you take 1 from Greater Precision you would have 5/5 in it/ Nick is worth that)

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for the detailed info! I will need to build up units before being able to do all of this, but something to build to. With 1 point to use, which mastery should I use that point on now? Willpower, Despair or Deep Wounds?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I would prob put 1 point into Glass Cannon to be honest. It give every champ more power. The rest can be build over time imo.

Btw you can farm on the normal difficulty on Variants the 135 unit core if you haven't done that already.

That should speed things up :)

Also use https://auntm.ai/masteries to plan your Mastery. It helped me a lot
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

I would prob put 1 point into Glass Cannon to be honest. It give every champ more power. The rest can be build over time imo.

Btw you can farm on the normal difficulty on Variants the 135 unit core if you haven't done that already.

That should speed things up :)

Awesome…I appreciate your advice!!
  • Options
    Btw if you wanna have an read I have a guide:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183191/my-mastery-guide#latest

It is a long read tho
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Btw if you wanna have an read I have a guide:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183191/my-mastery-guide#latest

It is a long read tho

Thanks! I’ll take look.