**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don’t think the payouts for aq are rifht

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
@Kabam Miike

I’m not sure payouts are correct for aq or I am not understanding the payouts that were listed in the update. Pretty sure top 700 was supposed to get a full t4b, glory crystal, and 700 glory. I also understood that to be in addition to our rank rewards for last aq (where we finished top 800). This is what we have received for top 150 reward:

Comments

• Options
    3npz9gu1zbp4.png

Can you confirm if this is incorrect?
  • Options
    And to be clear, t4b, 700 glory, and a glory crystal is less than what top 800 in aq gets in expert tier (where we should be)
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    The compensation stuff will be sent before Oct. 21st...what you are seeing there is purely the rewards for where your alliance was this week.
  • Options
    So we will get:

Expert tier Milestone rewards
    The t4b + 700 glory + glory crystal and
    Last week’s rank rewards

In addition to what I posted? That wasn’t my understanding of wht kabam posted
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    So we will get:

Expert tier Milestone rewards
    The t4b + 700 glory + glory crystal and
    Last week’s rank rewards

In addition to what I posted? That wasn’t my understanding of wht kabam posted

Reread the post...I took it to mean what @Solswerd is saying too.
  • Options
    What're you doing in Advanced tier anyways? An alliance with a 2000+ war rating should easily be expert tier every week.
  • Options
    What're you doing in Advanced tier anyways? An alliance with a 2000+ war rating should easily be expert tier every week.

This is the stupid tier issue. We are expert tier but for some reason got stuck in advanced tier this week. We are top 800 in aq (solely bc of prestige—we do 5x5)
  • Options
    *top 800 in expert tier

@IAmNotUrMom
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You just hit the jackpot, you'll get all the things you just listed. Being dropped down a tier was the best thing that could have happened to you.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Run477 wrote: »

This is the stupid tier issue. We are expert tier but for some reason got stuck in advanced tier this week. We are top 800 in aq (solely bc of prestige—we do 5x5)

Ah, I had not seen this happen. (meaning I was not affected by it in my ally) Sorry.