**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cannot claim summoner resort rewards after purchasing the pass

I cannot claim any of the milestone rewards after I purchase the summ(on)er resort pass. Am I missing something here or they are all claimed at the end? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? The icon on the first milestone still appeared as locked and the rewards still displayed as “pending” after I purchase the pass.

Comments

• McmissileMcmissile Posts: 36
    I have already tried exiting and re opening the game multiple times and the rewards still says pending
    edited July 2021

edited July 2021

• JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    edited July 2021
    For you to be able to claim the previous milestones from the resort you would have to complete the next milestone first as this will then unlock all previous milestones that are pending

As it says in the forum post about the summoner event "You can start collecting milestone rewards after you reach the next milestone after the one you are trying to collect"

The main difference between the resort and resort plus passes are that the resort plus allows for instant access to rewards plus an extra 7 days grace period.

As for the icon in the first milestone its just a placeholder to indicate that you need a resort pass to collect rewards
    Thank you very much! I will finish the milestone of today and see if that resolve the issue!
    Yes, I’m able to claim them after I complete another milestone
  • _Q8__Q8_ Posts: 2
    Hi,i have also facing same problems.i allready complete another milestone..but still summoner result not able to claim.

Please help me.
    Thanks
  • Upbea_k19Upbea_k19 Posts: 16
    _Q8_ said:

Hi,i have also facing same problems.i allready complete another milestone..but still summoner result not able to claim.

Please help me.
    Thanks

Same
  • Siguy923Siguy923 Posts: 20
    Same for mine also