**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Evading Chavez Cav Boss SP1

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
I feel a bit embarrassed posting this, but has anyone noticed that evading her sp1 has changed recently or today?

I did 2 clears earlier in the week and it was very easy to evade her sp1. For some reason, this morning I could not get it right. I kept getting hit by her sp1.

I then looked up YT videos and everyone else seemed to be evading her just like the way I remembered (and the way I tried this morning).

Anyway, I'm planning on doing the rest of the paths tonight so was wondering if anyone else experienced this.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You have to wait until right before she hits the ground, which is later than you'd think. It's odd, you can get it first try then forget how to do it really fast. Happened to me
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

You have to wait until right before she hits the ground, which is later than you'd think. It's odd, you can get it first try then forget how to do it really fast. Happened to me

Nope. I just did 2 paths again now and the sp1 is so easy to evade like it was before. It's probably related to the other bugs that they're trying to fix.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s similar to Mag L2 in that it’s instant if you are close but a short bit later if you are further back