**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About 6* Class Nexus ( SOP )

I have a confusion i.e in summer of pain at 9 points there is 1 6* class nexus selector.. and I am confused it will be selector for 3 options to choose or 10 options to choose ?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I have a confusion i.e in summer of pain at 9 points there is 1 6* class nexus selector.. and I am confused it will be selector for 3 options to choose or 10 options to choose ?

I presume it'll be like the one we have had in the cyber Monday/4th July deals.

So a choice of 3

I can't see it being a 10 choice one.
    The only thing I’m culd so at picking 10 is the 27 points in Sumer of pain top milestones but I’m stil hav my doubt
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    We don't know for certain, but most likely it's 3.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I literally thought of the same thing because the nexus doesn't change from milestone 6 to 11, which seems off to me.. almost like the lemon ain't worth the squeeze because I can only assume it will get really hard from here out
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Definitely 3.

The 10 option Nexus crystal is the “Abyss 6* Class Nexus Crystal”
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Qfury said:

I presume it'll be like the one we have had in the cyber Monday/4th July deals.

So a choice of 3

I can't see it being a 10 choice one.
    The only thing I’m culd so at picking 10 is the 27 points in Sumer of pain top milestones but I’m stil hav my doubt
    That wouldn't be fair IMO since they didn't tell anyone
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i hope its 10 but i highly doubt it lol, would be nice to see it again after abyss tho