**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opening PHC with high base hero rating

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
I’ve seen it mentioned that either high prestige or a higher base hero rating reduces the number of 4*s that are pulled. Is this true? Seems like every player around 100k BHR has a 4* Iceman and ever since i got over 165k BHR I’m hardly getting 3*s from PHCs. Any correlation?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No. Your Rating doesn't affect the RNG.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    kabam would never admit it if it were true.

i have 2 accts, In the 1st few months i had my 2nd acct i got crazy pulls from phc. Since getting past 100k on that acct not as much

on my 200k + acct i have got mayb 1-2 3* out of phc in the last 3 months, the rest 2*

im sure its just RNG but i admit when you see patterns it can be hard to chalk it up to that
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I still get 3*& 4* from phc once in awhile with a rating of over 200k and haven't really noticed a difference.

It's just luck based your rating doesn't really seem to affect it and you can go weeks, months, or without pulling one then other times you may pull multiple ones in a brief period of time, my luck comes and goes.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm a firm believer that you get rewarded the longer you go without buying crystals. So if you haven't opened anything in the a while your more likely to get a good pull. Could be totally wrong but sure seems that way.