**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold boost question - in the absence of Summoner Appreciation

Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Dear Mods/ Kabam Employees

I'm one of those guys who hoards gold crystals waiting for the 20% boost during Summoner Appreciation -
my question is this...

With the summer event replacing SA this time around, is there any plan to reintroduce a 20% boost to gold/Battle chips at any point soon? even if it's just for a short period of time?

Thanks in advance
Archdemon_

EDIT: before anyone says it, I'm not expecting something for nothing! I'm simply curious as to whether it makes sense to still hoard the crystals or not for that "little bit extra"

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Last year it came around August iirc. Might have to wait till then
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

This is usually when it's been and then again for the anniversary event.

We don't know that S.A has been replaced or cancelled or anything since there's never been an real traditional time frame for the S.A event. We still may get something for S.A in August as well. Just have to wait and see.

To OP- they won't confirm anything. Just fyi.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★

This is usually when it's been and then again for the anniversary event.

We don't know that S.A has been replaced or cancelled or anything since there's never been an real traditional time frame for the S.A event. We still may get something for S.A in August as well. Just have to wait and see.

To OP- they won't confirm anything. Just fyi.
    Cheers bro, in all honesty I don't really expect a response from them, but like my mother always said "if you don't ask you don't get" ha-ha

I'm not desperate for gold, I'm sat on maybe 30m or so, but with a few thousand crystals burning a hole in my inventory i'm keen to have a clear out soon.... lets hope for August!
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I'm expecting it tho, coming month maybe...
    I'm sitting on 2.5k crystals, but in terms of gold and I'm down to 3M.
    So waiting for the boost with arms wide open...