**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change Security Questions! Need to link google play account to Kabam ID!

You guys have to change the security questions for proof of accounts. Its on outdated method for proof of ownership.

My account was made through google play (which was a mistake) and now I use an iPhone as my main phone. Since I started playing this account, I have had to buy multiple android devices to just play the game. I am cavalier and a few paths away from throne breaker and every time I contact Kabam support to help me port my account to a Kabam ID, I get the same response:

The security questions should be changed because not everyone has these answers or at least the correct answers. I always delete my inbox and I have no emails from when I created the account. My purchase history doesn't show my first purchases or dates.

For proof of account ownership, you can easily check receipts for in-game purchases or have a different way to show proof of account. I have spent close to $2500 in the past 2 years on this game and thats excluding monthly sigil and Sunday deals. I am desperately trying to log in with my iPhone so I can attempt my legend run. My current android device is dying and load times are too slow for a legend run. I can't keep buying new androids every year.

Can a human at Kabam please help me with this situation? I have screenshots of my account, proof of purchases, hell, you can even check the IP address that it logs into. There has to be a way to prove this is my account other than the stupid security questions you guys ask.

I need to port my account a Kabam ID so I can finally play on my actual phone and not buy another android device. I don't understand why or how this hasn't been an issue for any other player out there. These questions are ridiculous and can be easily proven with other methods.

I have also tried to create a kabam id with the same email I use for googleplay and it just goes ahead and created a new account. WHAT? How can the same email have 2 accounts? There should also be a way a player can port their google play or apple accounts to a kabam id themselves and not have to reach out to Kabam to do so.

Kabam Mike? Anyone?