**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s my second R3 6*?

GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just formed my first T5CC and I’m wondering who to use it on? Cats your vote below!

Worth noting is that I already have a 5/65 apocalypse, but still leaning towards him atm. Love them all though. Haven’t used omega much at all but know he’s great.

Who’s my second R3 6*? 55 votes

Apocalypse (unawakened)
76%
TristanAjisdopeF4k3_GaM3rSungjUnsilentReferenceAssumedName10or_StrongTawliJuggerNotRookiieRockypantherxAkkarin23-sixate-EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litMazraLegendary_NoobN0_UFiiNCH 42 votes
Sunspot (unawakened)
10%
DrOctavius2_2Kill_GreyHamezCap45Illusion0410Haptichorizon 6 votes
Stryfe (unawakened)
0%
Domino (unawakened)
3%
SpideyFunkoDraconic_12 2 votes
Omega red (sig 20)
7%
StevieManWonderShenkReal_Madrid_76_2Schnoodle 4 votes
Wait for another champ
1%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unawakened)
    Apoc 100%. Omega needs to be at a higher sig and apoc is way better than stryfe and domino. Sunspot is tempting but I like apoc more than him.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unawakened)
    Apocalypse
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I have very few of those champions so I can't give you any real advice, but I have a suggestion.

Try out Sunspot as a horseman. If he is bonkers, he'll be even more bonkers at a higher rank and can be a worthwhile investment. If not, ranking up Apocalypse himself might be the better idea.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Apocalypse (unawakened)
    Apoc 100%. Even if you already have him 5/65 Apoc is one of those champions that is very useful to have multiple of
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Sunspot (unawakened)
    I really never enjoyed using my r5 apoc. There is no fun way to play him and his damage is mediocre. His only use to me is horseman and r5 can do that. Watch Seatin and his sunspot gameplay. Well worth the rank up plus the damage is satisfactory
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unawakened)
    Cap45 said:

I really never enjoyed using my r5 apoc. There is no fun way to play him and his damage is mediocre. His only use to me is horseman and r5 can do that. Watch Seatin and his sunspot gameplay. Well worth the rank up plus the damage is satisfactory

Are you and me playing the same apoc? No hate if you don't enjoy the champion, I find his damage is mediocre as well when he has low persitant charges but with them up and 1 or 2 mutants on the team (cable for easy 4 prowess and perhaps aa for horseman) he hits like a train.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Omega red (sig 20)
    Lol strife didn't even get 1 percent love