**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* Mutant Would You Rank Up?

Jeenyus4everJeenyus4ever Posts: 9
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled all 3 of these mutants during the 4th of July weekend offers and have finally got some class iso to bring one of them up to rank 2. None of them are awakened and I haven’t gotten a chance to learn how to play each of them. I’m looking for peoples opinion on if any of them really benefit from being awakened and if any of them are difficult to learn their play style

Which 6* Mutant Would You Rank Up? 84 votes

Apocalypse
79%
SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonPalanthraxWorld EaterzuffyallinashesF4k3_GaM3rDragonMCOCCrusaderjrSw0rdMasterUnsilentThunderstruck77TheEducationReferenceAssumedNameTawliJuggerNotWine_LoverRockypantherxbadger204 67 votes
Professor X
19%
TrevisLawAckbar67Malreck04Kill_GreyStevieManWonderShivamrinelimeade32SwarmOfRavensCeltic1981Primerprime5Cap45Darkstalkersherin_66Draconic_12SchnoodleYonkers 16 votes
Stryfe
1%
TKS87 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Easy pick for me. My best six star and will probably be my TB rankup when I get the cats. But apoc might be better if you’re unwilling to spend much time on learning the champion.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Prof
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Both Prof X and Apoc are R3 worthy. But PX needs a bit of learning. Stryfe needs high sig and isnt as good as two above, as far as I know.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Big Daddy Apocalypse never fails me
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Apocalypse
    If apoc wasn’t there I’d pick stryfe over prof x. He’s honestly impressive just as much as prof x if not more.

But I love apoc too much aswell, and he’s better than stryfe tbh.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Apocalypse
    I have apocalypse as 5/65 and 6* rank 2. 6* is unduped but I sometimes bring them both to EQ just so I can make 2 horsemen… 😊
  • Options
    Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
    Apocalypse
    You will never go wrong with Apocalypse because he has tons of utilities and immunity.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    I love my prof x but apoc at those higher ranks just feels so good
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Professor X
    I really never enjoyed my r5 apocalypse and his damage is mediocre. He still takes some damage if he incinerates or bleeds. Professor just clears so much more content for me and is a lot more useful