**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your SQ 5* nexus pulls here

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Not the best but I took SS

Comments

• demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    i got 5 star corvus from aw rewars
    how do you get 5 star nexus in side quest ?
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Did I get SQ and EQ mixed up?
    I’ve done both of the Platinumpool objectives and I have a 5/65 Cap iw. Also I haven’t quit any
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

You should have taken MS as his awakened ability makes him somehow good and ss doesn't need it
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

You should have taken MS as his awakened ability makes him somehow good and ss doesn't need it
    More buff potency not needed? Hmm...

Damn, how did you get all those points already? I've only quit that side quest once and im not even at milestone #7 yet, but ive beaten it every other time I've played

I use Cap IW for all the fights except Crossbones and Hit-Monkey, and even after accidentally wasting a Club I'm at 600k points. Using Cap is extremely important, as the extra points add up over the course of weeks and make achieving the rewards very easy in a short amount of time.
    Who did you get in your nexus?
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

IBom it was >:)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

IBom it was >:)

Enjoy! He’s mega fun
    an amazing nexus
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Damn, how did you get all those points already? I've only quit that side quest once and im not even at milestone #7 yet, but ive beaten it every other time I've played

I use Cap IW for all the fights except Crossbones and Hit-Monkey, and even after accidentally wasting a Club I'm at 600k points. Using Cap is extremely important, as the extra points add up over the course of weeks and make achieving the rewards very easy in a short amount of time.
    Who did you get in your nexus?

Among AA, Wolverine, Gambit, Colossus and now Sunspot, I'm slowly building my Horseman army in preparation of the day I pull Big Daddy Apoc.
    Soon
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★