**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Purchased Summoner Resort Pass but unable to claim rewards

UniversalGamingUniversalGaming Posts: 723 ★★★
So I just purchased Summoner Resort Pass but I can't seem to claim the rewards, it's still saying that summoner resort pass is needed.
Can someone help me out please?
Attaching the photos for purchase as well as the error below

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I think you need to claim the next milestone before you can claim the previous rewards. If you get the resort pass plus you get all of them immediately after you purchase it, correct me if I’m wrong
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Other threads have mentioned that once you claim the next milestone, all the other ones will “kick-in” and can then also be claimed.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I think you need to claim the next milestone before you can claim the previous rewards. If you get the resort pass plus you get all of them immediately after you purchase it, correct me if I’m wrong

Other threads have mentioned that once you claim the next milestone, all the other ones will “kick-in” and can then also be claimed.

Man that's really stupid ngl
    What about those people who purchase it after completing all the milestones
    Then they have to pay another 5 dollars. Kabam do be kabamming
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

What about those people who purchase it after completing all the milestones

Interesting point, and hope nobody would wait until after the last day's objective was done.
    Otherwise I guess a Support Ticket would be needed in that last day.
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    You will get it after next day milestone. So, if you bought if today , you will be able to claim everything from start tomorrow.