**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T1 ALPHAS

Do you remember the times when we were selling 10 t1 alphas weekly??? Where are they now?? Sure,we can get few of them in events but do you think that is enough? Price in glory store is just too high for something we would get so much before. And when was the last time someone got t1 alpha from greater solo crystal? My question is why???? Is is because we need to spend glory so we have less for health and revives?? Or so we don't get t2alpha a bit easier?

Comments

• Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    run map 3
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Gotta sacrifice other items if you want them. You can’t conplain about not having enough when you won’t use your glory in them
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Yea sure...i play map6 so i wont play map3 for sure. I buy alpha when i need,i have enough glory. But i just think price is too high.players want to buy t4b or crystal shards too. And i am not talking just about me.not everyone play in expert tier to get much glory every week but i think that everyone wants to upgrade champs. The point is....why we get so little of them now?
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Also add t4b in title...it's so rare these days and hard to grind.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I've been advocating this for months, it's since they changed the expert tier milestone rewards to only be map 5 crystals, it doesn't make sense that the first building block should be the rarest now, it's unbalanced with 5*s being the future of the game and needing 10 alphas just to get to r3,
  • Options
    Sold over a million ISO 8 that was out of date this morning because of the T4B bottleneck.
  • Options
    I think there is now much more t4cc and much more less t4b and alpha1. At least that is my situation.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Then run map 3? Since you don’t need t4cc and need alphas instead.
  • Options
    WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    They should add them to expert tier milestones.
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    xNig wrote: »
    Then run map 3? Since you don’t need t4cc and need alphas instead.

Run map 3 and lose out on t2a? That's not a good idea either
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Just for my understanding, why is it considered as lose out?

• Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Just for my understanding, why is it considered as lose out?

You do know that t2as are the most rare thing in the game (besides the new t5b of course)? You can only buy so many t2a frags from glory and map 6 crystals give t2as. They are needed to take a 5* champ to r4. To miss out on t2a frags to get t1as would be moronic and put one way behind other alliances.

Beyond that, map 3 is so incredibly easy and not remotely enjoyable anymore. Map 5 while easy, it least allows you to not finish in a few hours and twiddle your thumbs until the next day.

• Options
    i think the issue is more that t4b are way more accessible now then before, we dont have that much less t1a then before, we just use more of them cause we get all other materials easier.
    with glory and expert rewards the t4b we get each month have doubled or more, but the alphas didnt increase as well but gone down a little. on top we spend more upgrades on 5* that are more alphahungry.
    and because of our old overflow we still dont see alphas as a desired ressource, but id like to see a slight increase, either over the monthly questrewards or via an increase in the arenareward.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    gotta have some bottleneck so people won't rant too many good champs and will still by your offers.
  • Options
    So when was the last time you got alpha from greater solo crystal? That was all i was getting few month ago. Didn't got any for last 2-3 months
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Gotta sacrifice other items if you want them. You can’t conplain about not having enough when you won’t use your glory in them

This is a pretty garbage answer. The glory store is great but they put everything in there as a catch all of to the limited resources. I'm sure you post the same thing when people complain about the lack of T4B and the availability of T2A.
  • Options
    I complain about the cost of alphas in store.you can buy 1 t4b for less than the cost of 3 alphas. Not everybody is like me.i can get them without problem. Problem is for people that maybe can't
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    5*s take so many t1 alphas. It's kind of ridiculous that an item that used to be so plentiful that everyone sold them constantly is now a problem for many players. I've been exploring normal level for the alpha lol. Haven't ranked anyone for a bit so I'm up to 9 alphas but I used to always have them in stash. There are more important issues but putting an alpha in the aq milestones would be nice.
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    What sucks is these... what mid level players(idk? The low dudes who run map 3 or whatever garbage) get a bunch of alphas, they don't know our situation, which is why a lot of them answer with the, "do map 3" or "use glory to buy them"(gtfo). Lol. We're on that griiiiiinnd. Can't be going backwards because kabam ruined it for us.
  • Options
    Yes.they don't understand. I put 5* on r4 and 2 5* on rank 3 in last few weeks.half of the alphas i needed to buy. It is a big problem because now i need to wait to put other 5,6 5* on r3 because of alphas
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Bottleneck currently is T1A and T4B.

I have about 30 T4C crystals sitting there unopened while I catch up on the basic resources in the game.

Weekly I am getting 2x T2A shards, 1x T1A and 1X T4B from Glory story.

The bottleneck is REAL.

To those who say "Just run map 3". In theory, that may work. The issue is that the 29 other members of this alliance have no intent to stop getting T2A from Map 6, which essentially translates to me "finding another alliance".

As I've helped build the alliance over the past 1.5 years, I have no intention to leave this family we've built, nor the successes we have enjoyed. Running map 3 isn't a reality.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    I just think u guys reach the bottleneck of upgrading champs.

Slow down the speed then.

• Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I don't see a bottleneck for much in the game if you slow down your expectation of how fast you should advance. In a month you get so many t1 and basic. I have a lot in my overflow and waiting to be claimed. I have many rank 3 and 2 five stars and almost 30 rank 5 four stars
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    To those who say "Just run map 3". In theory, that may work. The issue is that the 29 other members of this alliance have no intent to stop getting T2A from Map 6, which essentially translates to me "finding another alliance".

How did your alliance members (29 of them) manage this T1A shortage? What is their solution?
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »

How did your alliance members (29 of them) manage this T1A shortage? What is their solution?

About 75% (or more) or our alliance has been hoarding all the T4C crystals, along with Daily, Map 5, Map 6 crystals. Others have simply opened and allowed their T4C to expire.

There currently is no solution to the T1A & T4B shortage, except to hoard all T4C until the bottle neck is resolved.
  • Options
    Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Even with map 3 crystals ive gotten T1 alpahs
  • Options
    Yeah right...6* are comming and we should slow upgradeing?? What kind of logic is that?? Besides,they said it will be easier to get and upgrade 5* now
  • Options
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    What sucks is these... what mid level players(idk? The low dudes who run map 3 or whatever garbage) get a bunch of alphas, they don't know our situation, which is why a lot of them answer with the, "do map 3" or "use glory to buy them"(gtfo). Lol. We're on that griiiiiinnd. Can't be going backwards because kabam ruined it for us.

It's not all about y'all we also dread some things you guys have so take that in consideration
  • Options
    Well play map6 then....