**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP rewards

Does anyone know what type the 6* class nexus crystal from the SOP rewards is and is it the same for all the ranks? What I mean is - do you choose from 10 champs or 3? Can’t find any info on this.

Comments

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Look at other threads before posting the exact same things!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

where are you getting this info from?
  • Options
    LaffpaffLaffpaff Posts: 9
    Zan0 said:

Because the 10 selection nexus selector is called "abyss nexus selector"
    Do you remember earlier this month where the 2020 nexus crystal from the deals presented you with 10 options and everyone was surprised?
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 ★★★
    Laffpaff said:

Zan0 said:

Because the 10 selection nexus selector is called "abyss nexus selector"
    Do you remember earlier this month where the 2020 nexus crystal from the deals presented you with 10 options and everyone was surprised?
    Don't compare july fourth where you spend hundreds of dollars to get that stuff (unless you had units saved up already) to a challenge that people are able to solo every fight given so far. And that 2020 nexus said that on the description specifically where as so far all the nexus class crystals offered outside of the Abyss have been 3 champs
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 641 ★★★
    But don't get me wrong, I would love it if it were 10 champs, but that's wishful thinking, lol
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Even with 10 champs seatin didn’t get doom, you can still be kabamed either way. Not sure how much it matters. You gonna need luck in the end.