**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP extra points - need clarification

SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
I needed to complete the robot challenge for the week 4 (Darkhawk) fight, so I ran the level again this weekend.

However, a close reading of the announcement in game and on the forums makes it appear slightly ambiguous regarding how many points will be removed from my point total.

Please confirm that only the extra point for re-completion will be removed, and not the point earned for completing the side quest.

Thanks!

Here is the link to the announcement for reference purposes:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273214/week-4-summer-of-pain-quest-removing-extra-points

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Only one point for a second completion will be removed.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    “Removing EXTRA Points”

sounds pretty clear.
  • Options
    DamageuDamageu Posts: 52

“Removing EXTRA Points”

sounds pretty clear.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious now, for all those who did all SOP objectives and the extra Darkhawk fight have reached max milestones. My question is once you remove that Darkhawk extra point, will they be short of 1 point from the max milestone?
  • Options
    NotoriousAdayNotoriousAday Posts: 22
    Damageu said:

“Removing EXTRA Points”

sounds pretty clear.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious now, for all those who did all SOP objectives and the extra Darkhawk fight have reached max milestones. My question is once you remove that Darkhawk extra point, will they be short of 1 point from the max milestone?
    That's my worry too. I feel like since it says maxed points and not an "additional" one they will remove it and those of us who did it but also did everything else will have one removed. Not saying this will happen. But I just wanna make sure they understand what they are doing with it and don't create more problems in doing so.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Damageu said:

“Removing EXTRA Points”

sounds pretty clear.

That's my worry too. I feel like since it says maxed points and not an "additional" one they will remove it and those of us who did it but also did everything else will have one removed. Not saying this will happen. But I just wanna make sure they understand what they are doing with it and don't create more problems in doing so.
    If you’re tb and have done every fight and objective available you’ll have max points even if they take away the Darkhawk one.