**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiders!

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
With penny parker and spider 2099 coming it starts off the first two of three new spiders we will be getting.

No way home comes in December and the recent suit leaks show spider man using doctor strange mystic tech, so that means another spidey just part of the mystic class! 5/6, I wonder if they will ever do mutant lol.

That aside, I think it’s the wrong time to bring penny in with another coming in December, but 2099 is a great choice. One of the most requested champs and will definitely look amazing in game, can’t wait.

Any ideas on the class of 2099? I feel it could be either tech or science.

Comments

• Options
    PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    Pretty sure he is science
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

With penny parker and spider 2099 coming it starts off the first two of three new spiders we will be getting.

No way home comes in December and the recent suit leaks show spider man using doctor strange mystic tech, so that means another spidey just part of the mystic class! 5/6, I wonder if they will ever do mutant lol.

That aside, I think it’s the wrong time to bring penny in with another coming in December, but 2099 is a great choice. One of the most requested champs and will definitely look amazing in game, can’t wait.

Considering the 2 ? In the state of battlerealm means no december isnt another spidey these are only 2 we getting this year class has most likely decided as science the tech be peni parker
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Skiddy212 said:

Considering the 2 ? In the state of battlerealm means no december isnt another spidey these are only 2 we getting this year class has most likely decided as science the tech be peni parker
    Then who do you think the tie in to no way home would be? It makes zero sense why it wouldn’t be the mystic spider man
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Should be science. Miguel tries to rewrite his DNA to get off a futuristic drug only the experiment gets sabotaged and he ends up getting the DNA of a spider spliced into his own... that couldn't be more sciencey.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing spider-man 2099. Loved the comics as a kid.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Bendy said:

Skiddy212 said:

Then who do you think the tie in to no way home would be? It makes zero sense why it wouldn’t be the mystic spider man
    As said only 2 spiders this year and were getting the 2 so no film based from no way home probs next year it will happen though
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    No way Home should be TASM Lizard and SM3 Sandman

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Tbh I don't want really want peni
    I'm okay with 2099 tho
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Skiddy212 said:

Bendy said:

Skiddy212 said:

They may decide to not do a Spider-Man character as a tie in to No Way Home but rather choose a villain or someone else that shows up. Also they haven't done any characters for the shows that have come out so they may not even do a tie in (I still think they will but just thought I should mention that fact).
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    He’s a science champ
  • Options
    Shock29 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Bendy said:

Skiddy212 said:

They may decide to not do a Spider-Man character as a tie in to No Way Home but rather choose a villain or someone else that shows up. Also they haven't done any characters for the shows that have come out so they may not even do a tie in (I still think they will but just thought I should mention that fact).

They always do the movie tie ins tho. I will say maybe not always the same month though. They just have in the past