Quick question about SOP

Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Member Posts: 131 ★★
How far can i go as cavalier if i do every fight from start to end?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

You can earn 9 points max as a Cavalier.

They haven't actually said you can earn 9 points as cavalier. It could be 10 points since there are 10 events
    Okay, the max milestone you can reach is the one at 9 points? LoL

“This means that if a Cavalier Summoner completes each of the Quests and earns the maximum number of points available to them, they will be able to obtain Milestone #6.”

edited July 2021
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

They haven't actually said you can earn 9 points as cavalier. It could be 10 points since there are 10 events

“This means that if a Cavalier Summoner completes each of the Quests and earns the maximum number of points available to them, they will be able to obtain Milestone #6.”

Yeah and 10 points is still milestone #6. Would be weird if you couldn't earn any points in week 10
    Not really, the final week is going to be a culmination of many of the fights. Cavs might just be barred from entry. Even then that week could just be seen as a mulligan for them since it’s where the real challenge might be.

*After rereading it I would put money on cavs only being able to participate in the 9 weeks with the 10th being TB exclusive.

“ Each week for 9 weeks this Summer, we will be releasing a new addition to the Summer of Pain. These Quests will be available to all Summoners that have earned the title of Cavalier (by completing Act 6 Chapter 1).”

9 weeks ends on August 11th.

“The final challenge will go live on August 18”
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Yeah and 10 points is still milestone #6. Would be weird if you couldn't earn any points in week 10
    Not really, the final week is going to be a culmination of many of the fights. Cavs might just be barred from entry. Even then that week could just be seen as a mulligan for them since it’s where the real challenge might be.

*After rereading it I would put money on cavs only being able to participate in the 9 weeks with the 10th being TB exclusive.

“ Each week for 9 weeks this Summer, we will be releasing a new addition to the Summer of Pain. These Quests will be available to all Summoners that have earned the title of Cavalier (by completing Act 6 Chapter 1).”

9 weeks ends on August 11th.

“The final challenge will go live on August 18”
    The announcement is definitely not clear enough imo. And if we continue on the trend of 3 objectives per week we'll be at max milestone before the bossrush even begins. So my theory is that the boss rush will have entirely separate rewards from summer of pain
    Might be that the 9 events only count towards the peak milestones and the 10th event is similar to a amped up boss rush with its own rewards. Makes sense with the scoring structure so far. If that’s the case 9 points. ;)