**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m FTP. How is My Roster?

TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
How good is my roster as a ftp person, and where should I be in terms of progression? I’m able to easily get through the Cavalier EQ. SOP is a breeze, and right now I’m stuck on 6.3.1.

Comments

• TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    6/10
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

How good is my roster as a ftp person, and where should I be in terms of progression? I’m able to easily get through the Cavalier EQ. SOP is a breeze, and right now I’m stuck on 6.3.1.

Your roster looks solid. Still developing, but solid. As to where you should be progression-wise, that's mostly up to you. It depends on how seriously you take the game, how much time you spend trying to get better compared to how much time you spend just screwing around having fun with the game, and how long you've been playing overall. Everyone progresses at their own pace.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Look at that Ebony Maw. Nice.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★

Look at that Ebony Maw. Nice.

You know it!
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    That’s some of the best 6* luck I have ever seen…

Because you have Molegod
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What do you call a player that spends $20 a month on the game? They aren’t ftp, they aren’t a whale, they are a…?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

What do you call a player that spends $20 a month on the game? They aren’t ftp, they aren’t a whale, they are a…?

Rate the roster threads.smh. Why do you want people to rate rng?
    Jaded said:

Dolphin
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Dolphin
    Stealing this…
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    7/10
    Very solid roster
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    No r5 unstoppable colossus. Trash 1/10

No r5 unstoppable colossus. Trash 1/10

Too generous. -69/10
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    No gladiator hulk as a 6 star so it’s 🗑
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Tbh you could probably get TB with this roster by doing Abyss if you want to
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Very nice, I have 10 maxed 5*s and 2 rank 2 6*s and just finished 7.2. So you should probably be able to make a push as well (p.s Magneto is probably my second most used champ for 6.3-6.4)