**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of pain objectives question

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I just got thronebreaker so I assumed that all of the summer of pain objectives (including the previous week’s objectives) would now be available for me to do. I have the objectives from this week but none from the previous ones. Is this the intended interaction since I just got thronebreaker this week or am I supposed to have access to all the objectives that have been released so far? I went back and read the announcements and it wasn’t clear which is why I’m posting this question.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    The objectives are specific to certain fights so it’s only 3 objectives per week. You can only complete them during the week they release
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    The earlier objectives could only be completed in the earlier quests. Just like the quests, they already expired
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    They’ve expired already unfortunately since the fight itself has expired too but you can still try to get some of the T3A and T6B by doing all the objectives from now on.