**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LETS GOOO BEST PULL FROM FEATURED

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion

With the help of the 2k objective shards and 400 SQ shards, I’ve pulled the champ I’ve wanted soooo bad since his release, Mr. Negative. Let me tell you, my heart was pounding at the thought of wasting 15k shards. But as soon as the noti popped up I was excited. Saw DPX and my heart dropped. But then it lands on Mr. N!!! I’ve never clapped and jumped off a couch so fast lmao.
I’ll @BitterSteel because he’s one of my fellow Mr. N advocates

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Congrats! My pulls there were BP og x2, Jabari x2, Centurion. I was gunning for a pull like yours or Shang Chi. but i still can't complain with my pulls.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉

Thx

Congrats! My pulls there were BP og x2, Jabari x2, Centurion. I was gunning for a pull like yours or Shang Chi. but i still can't complain with my pulls.

Thanks. And yeah, I’ve been hit with some pain on this featured. Hope you get what you’re looking for though! GL
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

What a very NEGATIVE experience @BuffBeast :trollface::trollface:

I’m quite POSITIVE I can out pun you. Remember the last time??1!1?
    Oh yeah *harp plays as I vividly remember the Iceman puns*
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Jealous. Mister negative is sick! Nice pull.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Mr N. doesn't sounds right... 🤔
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congo
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Bashlord said:

Would have pulled my hair out if it had rolled over to dpx

I probably would throw my phone faster than the speed of light

Jealous. Mister negative is sick! Nice pull.

Thanks bro (and to all the congrats comments)
  • TwangerTwanger Posts: 14
    I've been very lucky with the featured

Mister Sinister - eh
    Jabari Panther - took to R2
    Silver Centurion - decent shock damage and plasma

I would LOVE an Odin though, I have a cosmic T5 waiting for the All Father :'(
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @BuffBeast awesome stuff man! I’m super happy for you, he’s honestly so good. Every fight I do with him I just get a little bit more impressed.

Such an incredible playstyle, design, character and ability set. You’ll find no shortage of uses for him! Congrats :)
  • Congrats!