Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

I know there are major dex/parry issues but damn

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 2,463 ★★★★★
edited July 24 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else’s dex getting eaten at least once every fight?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 2,463 ★★★★★
    And not into a parry either just straight up eaten
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,554 ★★★★★
    yep
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,554 ★★★★★
    although the beta fix i tried out was much better .. both evade and parry worked great .. but it did introduce a special attack problem lol
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 2,463 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

If it helps, try to go earlier on your dex/parries. Its the late ones that seem to get dropped, and my theory is bc its lagging 1 frame sometimes and thats just enough for our late dex/parries to be too late at a frame behind.

Maybe the case with the old bug. Now it just feels like the input was dropped. No matter when you time it.