**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 6/5, Gold 2, Ally LF 1 experienced player

m the leader of a US based Ally. I am looking for 1 active, experienced players. Below is what I am looking for exactly, so if this applies please reach out to me.

Looking For:
Timezone: US player or UK based player

Map Experience wanted: Map 6 experience, or ready for Map 6 on Day 1 and Day 2. Must be reliable path clearer but having mini boss killer skills would be ideal!

Roster: have at least 8 to 12 rank 5 Five stars. this is for AW season and AQ concurrently running at times.

Prestige: must be at least 9.5k or better

Must be Active in all 3 sections of the AQ map.

Must Communicate very well with teammates: example tagging the whole BG team that a mini boss is open, brought down, or next section is open

Line app is a must have for communicating purposes.

Now about my Alliance:

I like to run my Alliance with a relaxed, fair attitude toward Real Life obligations. I try to be understanding about timezones, work/sleep schedules, family time, vacation time and so on. But all this understanding I try to give about those real life stuff, that understanding only goes so far. If activity declines or it begins hurting the team then I no longer give understanding and will ask the player to turn up the activity or I will kindly ask them to leave. We all in the Alliance are adults that work 40 hours or more a week, have families and some who are even going back to school as well but they all give their teammates everything they have in order to be successful with AQ Map completions each week and to do our best in AW. We try to keep a good balance of Game Progression and Real Life stuff.

AQ Maps we run: Bg1 runs map 6x5 mix modifiers
Bg2 map 6x2 no modifiers, map 5x3 mix modifiers
Bg3 map 5x5 mix modifiers

For AW we try to be a Stress Free and Item Free War team. We go for full Diversity but we don't put any pressure on anyone over wins or losses. By doing it this way I have gotten everyone's participation and we went from Silver 1 to Gold 2 from 2 seasons ago and with the shortened War season this month we maintained and got a better ranking inside of Gold 2.

I try not to place too much emphasis on Alliance events like X-Men use, guardian use, summoner advancement and such. So if you are a stickler for that then please know my Alliance may not be for you.

Again I try to run my Alliance with a chill, relaxed attitude but don't allow laziness. I want to see and help everyone progress and succeed.

If you seem interested or want to know more please contact me on Line at zbot34.

Here are some past AQ scores pictured below from the past month.