**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is A Good Counter for 6.3.2 Nick Fury?

TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have just about every champ in the game [except for Quake, Ghost, and Nick Fury :(]
either as a five or six star champion. Who would be good?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    I think I remember using Colossus for him. Using Mutants is probably the way to go.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Most champs can take him, might as well use a mutant to make it easier on yourself, use empowered immunity to your advantage by reparrying to give him enough power for sp2s. One of the easier 6.3 bosses for sure. I did it in one or two revives with profX coz he's my strongest mutant, alongside magneto.
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    How well would horseman Gambit do?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    I used colossus but ideally you just need a good mutant. Just keep pushing Nick to his L2
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

How well would horseman Gambit do?

Really well to be fair! Just block until he heavy attacks. Will be a long fight but he would work really well
  • Options
    But I think Psylocke is one of the best counters. Super safe, super fast.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I used 5* Colossus for my exploration runs and one-shot him pretty much every time. Had the Omega Red synergy along and he’d have been a great backup option if I needed him.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Go with gambit. If you can block everything without giving him power, all the better.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I used sunspot. It was a easy fight just long
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Use havoc with mutant power booster. He will just flee NF will 2-3 sp3s
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Namor destroys him
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    It was an easy fight. I can't remember what champ I exactly used, but I think you can do it with colossus or any mutant easily.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Used sunspot,colossus and domino during exploration and all 3 worked well but sunspot was the easiest as every combo just pushed him to sp2 so the cycle was 5 hit combo push to sp2..bait sp2…throw my sp3 rinse and repeat
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Magneto X. He's bleed immune and you can put a Guidance charge on Nick to get around debuff immunity.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
    Any strong mutant can work. Bleed immune mutants are a plus. And if you can add white mags prefight then that fight becomes too easy
  • Options
    Man_Bat said:

Magneto X. He's bleed immune and you can put a Guidance charge on Nick to get around debuff immunity.

Any strong mutant can work. Bleed immune mutants are a plus. And if you can add white mags prefight then that fight becomes too easy

It’s actually better to not bring a bleed immune mutant if you have willpower. The bleed debuff on block does so little damage that you massively heal up from it

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Ironically, I think I used magneto (Red) and G2099 ... my team was:

Magneto
    G2099
    Ghost
    Ant-man
    Wasp

And I'm pretty sure I didn't use Ghost, ant-man or wasp for her!! LOL

• Options
    MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    I used Corvus and Claire. With suicides, I was able to get his 1st life down with 3 missions complete on Nick, then died and finished with Claire on the last 25%.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Sunspot r4 5*. Easy fight
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Soloed with G99.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Gulli 2099. Power gain node make this figh just easy.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I used aegon most recently, had 500 combo so he wasn’t getting charges. Easy.