**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 questions about gwenmaster

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
Hi guys,
I will fight gwenmaster soon....2 questions for you:
- in the emma frost phase only prof x is immune to inverted controls or i can take emma+mysterio?
- the timer of gwenmaster goes to pause only with the classic intercept or also if i punish her special 1 and heavies attack?
Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Emma + mys is ok
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Classic back draft will work
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Mister Sinister is immune to Reverse Controls too, but I don't recommend using him unless you are taking the Juiced node.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I struggled a bit until I took prof X to R5.. the way you can back draft intercept with him just makes him perfect for the fight.

He's immune to reverse controls and he also counters miss for the invisible woman phase.

Only part I struggled on was imiw phase, no matter what I got autoblocked, had to use nick fury and his unlockable phase to get through that.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    And about the timer? I saw a video of Seatin and he punishes the sp1 of gwenmaster and the timer paused but you all say only with the classic intercept
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Yes, Prof. X is immune to reverse controls. I have a r3 PX and found he is not ideal for the Emma/mutant phase. If/when you power lock him by accident, the countdown to destruction will likely expire. Instead I used a tanky champ (Collossus) for Mutant and PX for Science (miss immune) phase.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    PX got me thru both the Grandmaster and Gwenmaster fights.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Only intercepts pauses the time, that's the only thing stated in her abilities. So punishing special does not work.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't do it late at night when you've had one too many. I can confirm it's not a good idea lol
  • Options
    MjølnerMjølner Posts: 7
    There are 3 ways to pause the timer. Intercept, punish the SP1 after evade and punish the missed heavy attack. I recently explored it, and the timer clearly paused when punishing SP1 in cosmic phase.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

Only intercepts pauses the time, that's the only thing stated in her abilities. So punishing special does not work.

If I can disagree with this noob comment, I would.

Found this on the first google search of 'Gwenmaster abilities'