**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra! Extra! Spider-Man Event is coming your Way!

Comments

• Options
    Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59 β˜…

Mythic crystal is the 20 % chance for a 6star right?

So if we get 100 each time for 4 times max, we get 400.. What that 400 equals too?

Yea I was confused on what those shards were. That's pretty cool πŸ‘
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Starky? πŸ‘€
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can we get info about how many Digital Snapshots can we collect in total throught whole month?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    any chance we can get a sense of how many snapshots we can accumulate / whether it is possible to get all the t?
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    I really don't like the concept of mythic crystals. The gap between getting a 5 star and a 6 star is so wide, and with 20% of the people getting a 6 star over the 80% who get a 5 star is just..not fair in my opinion.
    (If what we I understand is correct)
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iirc the trade ins for events like this always have a limit so people likely won’t be able to cripple themselves with their t4cc nor will they be able to take advantage of gold crystals.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

It is a great deal for people like me thanks Kabam, can finally put these crystals to use

Once you start ranking six stars that will vanish
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm down for no side quest
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That 7 day calendar starting on august 24th is good for my friend cause he is level 10
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53 β˜…
    To defeat specific champs/villains,? Ha, isn’t it a good thing that Kabam gives us back those 6R3 duel targets to play with? ( and of course add back some duel credits in the daily quests?)
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont mind no side event but would be good if you moved some things around a little. Right now I'm looking forward to the 23rd as 4 parts start that week. Alternative could have been do the trade in 1 week, then booster, then login then legendary. Just feedback as usually most of the content is done in week 1 and 2 then weeks 3 and 4 are stale esp this month without AW.

Also, any limits would be useful e.g. how many t4cc can you trade. Also a t4cc fragment to t4cc crystal trade would be useful.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This event is crazy
  • Options
    LmasterLmaster Posts: 30 β˜…
    Sounds like an awesome event.
  • Options
    MrDecent69MrDecent69 Posts: 2 β˜…
    no side quest...interesting
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If these were 2% 1 out of 6 selectors then I'd get few, but not for crystals.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like this idea. I miss the no side event thing cause it keeps me busy, but this event sounds good and it’s a nice change of pace! Excited for spider man 2099!!!
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This actually looks like it’s going to be a worth while month! Let’s hope they fix the lagging and control issues so we can actually play a fair fight. I’m pretty excited to what’s to come next months. Hope you don’t let’s us down contest of champions!
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Skiddy212 said:

I like this idea. I miss the no side event thing cause it keeps me busy, but this event sounds good and it’s a nice change of pace! Excited for spider man 2099!!!

You can grind arena for the cav shards and count it as an SQ
  • Options
    AngrySlug_69AngrySlug_69 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Can’t wait! Seems epic… can’t wait to see the quantity of Sd-cards we get from events, etc. Soooo much to choose from! I want the 6* shards but I also want the 5* nexus and ag crystal and the pfps and the 4* shards for iso! Can’t wait