**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What phone to buy

Hey guys, i have to choose betwen iphone 7 plus and one plus 5,i know one plus 5 kills the iphone when it comes to battery,but what about the in game performance?i have seen comparison when one plus was faster than the iphone,keep in mind i dont have a big buget either..so anyone of you plays this game on a one plus 5 to tell me how the game performs?thank you!

Comments

• Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    S8+ edge is awsome for game
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    ya it is, just not for a legends run, if you ever think about that.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    If you getting it specifically for this game iPhone kills ANY Android phone. The load times are 3 times faster, bet graphic, much less lag, Performance issues. There is a video on YouTube comparing an iPhone 7 plus against an s8+. IPhone blows it out of the watee. https://youtu.be/t6O0do0_01M
  • Losspik wrote: »
    If you getting it specifically for this game iPhone kills ANY Android phone. The load times are 3 times faster, bet graphic, much less lag, Performance issues. There is a video on YouTube comparing an iPhone 7 plus against an s8+. IPhone blows it out of the watee. https://youtu.be/t6O0do0_01M

I'm not getting into the android vs iphone debate but no. There's 0 spec for spec advantages of going iPhone 7 plus vs an s8+. The only advantage is for an iPhone you don't have to know how your phone works and how to customize the settings to maximize performance. iPhone is what it is.

Basically I'd only go iPhone if you're technologically challenged or not a fan of Samsung. A note 8 destroys an iPhone 8 and iPhone X. Screen resolution and processing speed alone.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Losspik wrote: »

I'm not getting into the android vs iphone debate but no. There's 0 spec for spec advantages of going iPhone 7 plus vs an s8+. The only advantage is for an iPhone you don't have to know how your phone works and how to customize the settings to maximize performance. iPhone is what it is.

Basically I'd only go iPhone if you're technologically challenged or not a fan of Samsung. A note 8 destroys an iPhone 8 and iPhone X. Screen resolution and processing speed alone.

This is actually more true than people are willing to believe. My lg G6 out of the box was slower at running the game than even my iphone 6+.

After very little modifications to the factory settings (cant remember) the G6 runs the game significantly faster than my old iphone 6+. I have heard the complete opposite like "even a iphone 6 is faster than android".

So if you are not very tech savy/willing to put in the time to learn how to optimize your phone than I agree iphone is the way to go. Even some of the testing done by companies favour iphones and people with minimal tech saviness are slowly catching on. But ultimately I would go with the phone that you like best, because there usually are ways to optimize androids for specific purposes.
  • [quote="Jonrdz1;c-163008"]S8+ edge is awsome for game[/quote]

I don't care about any samsung phone,one plus 5 kills every samsing phone at performance and battery life,but thats why im asking..if someone in here has one plus 5 i want to know how the game runs,the reason i want to buy the one plus over the iphone 7 plus is because better battery and better price,i know that the iphone could be a little bit faster at loadin time but i need to know how much ia the difference...
    The honest answer is & I'm talking specifically for this game an IPhone is far better optimized & in turn will ALWAYS beat out any android phone, beyond just the game yeah top end Androids are quick. If you have any inkling to do a legends run go IPhone if not the One Plus will be fine.
    Ive been using Andoird since smartphones became a thing & have just switched because I want to a legends run, its impossible on any android phone
  • I will probably want to do a legend run to
  • But waiting for the iphone to charge in 2hrs vs 1.2hrs on one plus 5 makes a big difference if you want to play all day
    Define *kills* because the oneplus5 is only running the 835 and the adreno 540 I thought?
    But ya based on info you mentioned about legends run you probably are just safer to go with iphone 7+ or iphone 8 or iphone X(more feels like androids)
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @masteRRoni what did you end up getting and how it worked?☺
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @Wsm10 this aint my case, while im up for a phone change (currently xperia z1) im gathering info about other peoples experience, im sticking with android tho, ans wouldnt be buying a new one only with this game in mind, whoever is a factor that what i buy is as better than my current