**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inhuman stamina: do I need all 5?

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just realised I don’t have a 4* kamala, by the wording it seems fine to go in with only 4 champs on the team, but I want to confirm it before going in
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    In my eys it shuld be fine to but how one effort doesn’t u hav a 4 star kk
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    If it was not possible without all 5 than kabam would have definitely provided those champions like they provided loki, kamala khan, cyclops and starlord in the objectives.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

If it was not possible without all 5 than kabam would have definitely provided those champions like they provided loki, kamala khan, cyclops and starlord in the objectives.

Yeah you are probably right but I wouldn't bet my whole run on that :D

You know kabam being kabam 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Imagine the horror when you don’t bring 4* KK and complete it but it doesn’t register..

@Lvernon15’s concern is totally justified.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Imagine the horror when you don’t bring 4* KK and complete it but it doesn’t register..

@Lvernon15’s concern is totally justified.

Yeah, by the wording and everything it’s fine, but I don’t want to go in use like 80 revives and it be for nothing
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I honestly would try and get 4* KK before doing.. this event works best with team revives and makes the whole things much cheaper.

Dusa is not ST, she can’t do the huge damage so is basically a chip away with all 5 champs every fight
    Monk1 said:

I honestly would try and get 4* KK before doing.. this event works best with team revives and makes the whole things much cheaper.

Dusa is not ST, she can’t do the huge damage so is basically a chip away with all 5 champs every fight

I don’t have bb or Karnak ranked either and don’t really want to be wasting t4cc, I’d rather just use extra items
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

@Zan0 we are good

Remember to take screenshots mid way and just before Maestro and the killing blow.. just in case.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Monk1 said:

I don’t have bb or Karnak ranked either and don’t really want to be wasting t4cc, I’d rather just use extra items
    I see.. I’m mid way through this one (taking short path) and did rank KK and BB to 5 for it. Had all other here already.

It will be expensive without team revives but see the point on resources. The t4cc was a killer 😂
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    do you really want to spend 5 hours of your life and countless revives based on information from the same source that said masteries increase prestige?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

@Lvernon15 labyrinth done with just 4 of the 5 inhumans

how many revives? did you heal? suicides?
    Yeah I finished my run a few days back, ended with 5 gram revives and 48 single ones, wasn’t as bad as I expected