**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yellowjacket Arena Tommorow

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
How much would the 6 star go for? I want him so bad. Any guesses?

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Maxwell24 said:

Once you have him , he collects dust, really do not understand why even after a tuneup his damage is soo lacking, do not say he has utility as it does not warranty for so lacklustre damage.
    They should add an extra 0 to His power stings and maybe a taunt and all complaints will vanish
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Maxwell24 said:

Once you have him , he collects dust, really do not understand why even after a tuneup his damage is soo lacking, do not say he has utility as it does not warranty for so lacklustre damage.
    It builds up. And damage isn't everything. I have an alliance member who Solo's everything except boss node in war with R3 6* YJ. His versatility is just ignored since his damage isn't high.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    maybe the guy just wants a Yellowjacket because he likes them? Nothing wrong with that

Op, we can guess but if wait until the second round to grind for him you’ll be able to see the scores from the first round
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Maxwell24 said:

It builds up. And damage isn't everything. I have an alliance member who Solo's everything except boss node in war with R3 6* YJ. His versatility is just ignored since his damage isn't high.
    Well I have a r1 and he can't solo anything without me getting bored out of my mind.
    Well that's a problem with you yeah? I mean that doesn't make the champ ****.
    OG and AoU Vision have no damage. Yet they're top champs no matter what people say because they have utility.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would reckon around 30 mil to 35 mil

Spider Gwen went for 35 mil first round, and I believe Luke cage went for just under her. I would estimate his score to fall in between both of them. Better than Luke Cage, not as good as spider Gwen, but all 3 aren’t particularly sought after and have been in the basic pool for quite a while
  • Options
    I hope it will be low. My main account does not have a YJ and I will be grinding for the 6*