**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain ( This is last to ask )

As we all know final boss of Summer of Pain is Emma frost but I am eagerly waiting to hear from our fellow summoners who will be next after Symbiote Supreme ?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    how do you know the final boss is an Emma?

• Options
    YSK_Rebels96YSK_Rebels96 Posts: 41

As we all know?

It is obvious as Emma is pain point so kabam had told last boss will be nightmare so that is why I qoute “As we all know"
  • Options

Yeah nahh Emma won’t be the final boss. They said the final boss is one that has “haunted your dreams” or something like that so Emma is gonna be next week and final week will prolly be Champion, Collector, some Thanos boss, or Grandmaster

Okay this sounds like 100% agreeable
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

As we all know?

It is obvious as Emma is pain point so kabam had told last boss will be nightmare so that is why I qoute “As we all know"
    Instead of “as we all know”, make it “as few think”.
  • Options

As we all know?

Instead of “as we all know”, make it “as few think”.
    Okay Brother
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203

Yeah nahh Emma won’t be the final boss. They said the final boss is one that has “haunted your dreams” or something like that so Emma is gonna be next week and final week will prolly be Champion, Collector, some Thanos boss, or Grandmaster

When did they say that???
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Light7 said:

When did they say that???
    They actually said it for the boss rush. But there is a good chance a very hard boss, even harder than Emma, might be the ninth fight
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Hold up, lemme just hop into my tardis and go check for ya
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Emma is next week.
    Last one can be either Collector, Per-Nerf Champion, Slashed Tires Juggernaut, etc
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

As we all know?

Interdasting
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Last week is slashed tires no retreat the champion with close encounters and do you bleed💯💯💯
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Last week is slashed tires no retreat the champion with close encounters and do you bleed💯💯💯

Or ...

Ebony Maw, crit me with your best shot.

But you can only use Corvus for the objective