**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question for Guardian fans

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

So I just duped this bad boy and I’m curious what I should do with it. Is he worth investing all my sig stones in to or should I save them for better dupes? Also is he worth R3 at low sig
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

So I just duped this bad boy and I’m curious what I should do with it. Is he worth investing all my sig stones in to or should I save them for better dupes? Also is he worth R3 at low sig

use him vs the WS test, build up like 6-10 charges and use sp2.. if you like that dmg imagine him with resources pumped into him at r2/3
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

use him vs the WS test, build up like 6-10 charges and use sp2.. if you like that dmg imagine him with resources pumped into him at r2/3
    I actually have him at R2 but I never really used him much. I just don’t know how much practical use his sig ability gives him
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

I actually have him at R2 but I never really used him much. I just don’t know how much practical use his sig ability gives him
    his awakened is more of a defense ability, itll just help in longer fight but not necessary. he does the job low siged imo
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    His sig gives him massive bleed and energy resistance.

I’ve used my 5* against incinerate nodes and as long as you don’t stack too many, you heal from them.

Same goes for bleed.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Invest every sig into him
    He's soooo great
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    A high sig also limits Magik’s limbo damage
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Max sig guardian can take on really difficult nodes/champs.
    His energy resistance, bleed resistance help him with that.

In LOL I took his charges UpTo 47 and fired an SP2, it did 900k damage.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He’s worth r3ing even unduped IMO. But since he’s awakened, I’d say throw every sig stone into him.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    He needs very high Sig. I still don't use him that much but he is a good champion
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

He is worth rank 3 at even undupped
    Give him all your Sig stones
    You won't regret it

-Odishika
    6 star Guardian.... One day
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

his awakened is more of a defense ability, itll just help in longer fight but not necessary. he does the job low siged imo
    Not really, he gets massive bleed and energy resistance and those are some of his major uses.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I would say that besides Ghost he deserves sig stones the most in tech class (if we ignore Prestig)